15: True power

HEYO my precious beans, so this chaps gonna have a foreword and afterword. First I know I said I'd slow down... but I started writing this like the very next day, simply because you amazing guys have somehow got me to #2 in FemDeku, which... im just wow. So I made extra time to show my thanks and get this out to you all, enjoy :)

Soooo quick update... while writing this you got this story to #1 in FemDeku... I feel like you guys deserve extra angst and vengeance... do comment on how you want Nezu and Shota to punish the yagis and tormentors after this shitshow of a training exercise.

The bell rang for the exercise to start and Izuku vanished, leaving behind a small but sizeable crater as she blasted through the corridors and fake streets towards the building, smiling all the way before landing on a rooftop just across the road from said building.

In front was a small army of students, everyone in the opposition team apart from the tormentors and Ass-might were standing in front ok guard, setting small traps and making plans to stop Izuku.

Meanwhile Izuku was just vibrating up on the roof, to the extent that Venom's goop was rippling on the outside. 

'Kid, calm down, or I'll stop you fighting'

Izuku pouted and slowed down, '...fine'

'Right, take these pawns out then you can have some real fun.'

'Sure!' Izuku/Venom replied crouching down before launching forward and landing behind them, just in front of the building in a small cloud of dust.

The impact causes some of the class to jump back into their own traps, incapacitating them. The rest started waving their hands around trying to clear the dust. Though their efforts were fruitless as thumps could be heard from all around.

By the time the dust settled, the ones in the traps were in shock, there in front of them were all their classmates, unconscious around Izuku, still standing tall and seemingly unfazed.

Izuku glanced at the still awake but incapacitated classmates before giving a quite wave and entering the building.

Sero sighed as his arms were taped up in a sarcastic manner, 'We never stood a chance'

Izuku on the other hand had jumped onto the ceiling the moment she entered the building, becoming invisible again just as a precaution, slowly making her way above the probably trapped floors.

Muttering ahead caused the girl to freeze as the Todoroki twins came round the corner, with Shoko complaining about being too cold and her scarred brother just remaining stoic as usual.

They passed under Izuku not noticing her slip down from the ceiling and stand looming over them from behind until a loud thump could be heard throughout the building. The twins slumped down unconcious as Izuku just looked confused at the tendrels that had done the deed, not completely under her control.

'Venom?' She thought 

'Sorry kid, you might want to move on but I still want revenge for what they did to you.'

'Aww, but I wanted to fight them!'

'We both know that even if everyone in this class and your jerk of a father fought you at once, you would destroy them even without my help.'

'Hmph, at least let the others get a hit in.'

'Anything for you kid'

Izuku smiled before making her way forward and up to the next floor, ignoring the ice below her feet.