14: Hero training

Lunch ended and Izuku said bye to Mei, leaving her lab and making her way back to the classroom, meeting up with her new friends on the way. Izuku kept herself around Mei's height as they talked about the upcoming class, though as they approached the clasroom door they fell silent, ignoring the shouting from behind them as they took their seats and waited for their teacher.

The bell rang and no-one appeared in the noisy classroom, most of them didn't notice the lack of a teacher but a few did and they frowned. Five minutes went by and there was still no sign of the teacher, by now they class had receded into worried mumblings as they finally realised whoever their teacher was hadn't turned up.

Just before the ten minute mark footsteps could be heard from outside before the door flew open and All-might flew into the room yelling, 'I AM HERE, coming through the door like a normal person!'

'ALL-MIGHT!' The class yelled

'DAD!' Izumi yelled

'Eep' Izuku/Venom squeaked at the same time as the others reacted positively, jumping up onto the ceiling and turning invisible again.

The class froze and turned to the green haired girl, 'Dad?' Momo asked confused

Izumi rubbed the back of her head, 'Yeah, I'm All-Might's daughter, hehe, sorry slipped my mind.' 

The class started going crazy over her, at least the ones who didn't dislike her. Momo on the other hand frowned, she saw straight through the girl's façade and wasn't happy, using her lineage to gain popularity. Anyone with good family could do that, she and Iida had purposely not mentioned their family but Izumi had everything planned. Momo saw through it all though and wasn't happy.

She forgot about all of that though as she glanced behind her to talk to Izuku, only to find an empty space. All her anger turned to worry as she glanced around frantically trying to find her jumpy friend.

'Anyways, here are your hero costumes' All might announced pressing a button as the wall flew open, before noticing Momo's behaviour, 'Young Lady, what's the matter?' He asked

Momo turned to him, slightly pissed, 'The problem?! The problem is you startled my friend who is now missing, so excuse me if you didn't make a good first impression!' Shoto turned to her and frowned

'Don't talk like that to uncle, you don't want to make a bad first impression too do you? Yaomomo?'

Momo just glared at the boy until Venom spoke up from above them, 'Don't worry ponytail, we're fine but we'll meet you out there. Plus we don't need a suit.' The class glanced around worriedly trying to find the source of the deeper voice while Momo just sighed and looked up and the ceiling tile moving by itself.

'Alright, bye Venom'

At this point most of the class lost interest and made their way to their hero costume cases, grabbing them and making their way out.

Mina and Kyouka hung back with Momo asking about why she called Izuku Venom. Momo sighed, giving in and explained what she knew about Izuku's quirk. She knew that Venom was sentient and a caring figure who looked after Izuku once he manifested but he appeared late so Izuku was quirkless before. The two girls were confused and asked why that was so bad. Momo sighed again then explained the situation of most quirkless people in Japan which lead to the three freezing outside the changing room, Mina and Kyouka in shock while Momo patiently waited for them to get a grasp of what was just said.

Once they did, they walked into the bustling female changing room silently, quickly getting changed and making their way out to the fake city, seeing Izuku lying there covered by Venom on the side of a building.