67: Back at UA

Chaos.

The only word that could be used to describe the past 24 hours at U.A.

Medical staff, teachers and students were all over the place, each catching the craziness from the group before them. Yet despite all the turmoil that was occurring, there was an area of calm. The eye of the storm if you would and so coincidentally the cause of the trouble.

Izuku was back at U.A. back home, with Mei still firmly in her clutches, not loosening an inch even while unconscious. The sheer level of audacity and commitment almost drove recovery girl crazy and it didn't take long for it to infect the principle who spread it to his staff and the cycle continued till everyone was effected, though not all knew why.

'Ugh...' Izuku gingerly opened her eyelids, blinking slightly at the bright lights floating above her. 'Heaven...' She mused a little too loudly.

The words were enough to draw the attention of the school nurse who quickly bounce d the green girl on her head bringing her back to her senses quite quickly.

'Afraid not dearie, though...' Recovery girl sent her coldest glare towards the girl , 'I could always arrange a meeting?'

Izuku bolted up straight, pushing a small weight from her chest to her lap where it curled up like a cat, 'YOU KNOW GOD?!!!'

Recovery girl sighed and simply walked away, leaving a very confused Izuku who would try to move from her position to find more answers from her pseudo grandmother. The only problem was the weight sitting on her lap, the sensation of restriction drew the girl's attention to her legs to find an adorable pink haired inventor curled up soundly.

'Awwwww, Mei's so cute.' Izuku cooed before her face fell blank, '...Mei........... MEIMEI!' She flipped grabbing the unconscious teen by her shoulders shaking her viciously, 'Are you ok? Are you hurt? Did he do anything to you? How are you? Can you hear me? Do you still lo-'

Mei raised a finger to her girlfriend's lips. 'Shush' was all she said before cuddling up to Izuku's chest and falling back into her slumber.

'I guess she's ok.... I think?'

'She is Kid.'

'Oh hey Venom.' Izuku dismissed her symbiotic friend stroking Mei's hair, before something clicked, 'ummmmmmmm... hi good ol' buddy of mine.... hehe...'

'Hehe yourself Kid, that hurt you know. Tearing me apart before I could fully form a consciousness.'

'Well in my defence, I didn't think you could feel it.'

'I couldn't'

'So ho-'

'Your memories doofus. Now care to explain why you thought going full crazy was the only way to save Mei?'

'Ummmm... we had an argument?'

'Likely story, you two get on like fire... and... oh my god she found out didn't she.'

Izuku nodded not trusting herself to say a word.

'And my god... she wasn't the only one... kid... I'm so... I'm just...'

'I know Venom...' Her voice came out as whisper, softer than her girlfriend's hair, 'You told me and I ignored you... now look... my identity is in the wind, my secret's been exposed and Mei probably hates me.'

The three sat in silence for several minutes as Venom's gaze seemed to fade, a tell tale sign he was thinking and or prodding through Izuku's memories.

'Kid...' Izuku's focus shifted slowly to her friend, 'You know what you did was selfless and brave and without a shadow of a doubt saved all their lives right.' Izuku nodded grimly, 'You should also know I don't hold grudges like that and Mei probably feels even worse than you. Look at it from her view, her selfish actions pushed you over the edge then she got kidnapped where you came to save her, all torn up and messed around after killing... multiple people...'

Izuku let her mask drop as her tears followed suit, 'I-I know-know...' Taking a deep breath she steadied herself, 'But I don't regret a moment, or even an action.... everything I did,' She glanced down at Mei curled up on her chest, 'I did for her.'

Venom nodded, 'Well, I guess we need to get ready for the consequences then...'

'No I need to.... you're free to go...'

'... what?'

'Venom...' Izuku turned her head away, 'Don't make me say it again please...'

The goop forming Venom's head, flipped to face his partner's face, 'Izuku, Kid, why in the Haribo's would I do that?'

'I hurt you, I tore you apart, I dragged you into a crazy murder spree, I-'

'Haven't done anything I haven't been though before. Kid Remember what we said...'

'I don't deserve it.' The girl said raising her tear stained face to face her partner

'Excuse my language here but heck if you don't then I certainly don't either. Kid we promised to be  together forever so a few puny human's dying isn't going to change it... plus we're kinds stuck with each other.'

'Not unless you don't want to be.'

Venom sighed, 'Kid for the last time, I don't want to leave. You are my literal perfect host, my best friend and the one I want to protect. Your goals are mine and your ambitions are my future, so please don't try and push my push me away ok?'

Izuku nodded again, before laying back down and cuddling up to the girl who managed to stay asleep during that entire, emotion packed exchange.

Venom sighed watching his host drift into the inky blackness of sleep once again, barely turning when he heard the door behind him open gently.

'Nezu.' The symbiote greeted, turning to face the chimera

'Venom.' He replied in earnest, 'How.... how is she?'

'Recovering... and coming to terms with what happened.'

'An adequate response to this... unique situation.'

The two fell into another comfortable silence for several minutes before Venom spoke up again.

'What have you done with them?'

'Nothing.'

Venom narrowed his eyes towards his tea buddy, growing his size to intimated his prey, 'EXPLAIN.'

'The HPSC found out, one of the tormentors must have gone ratting. Now they think they have the upper hand on Venom and Izuku, so what do they do?'

'Grant them full immunity?'

Nezu thew his paws into the air, 'GRANT THEM FULL IMMUNITY!'

Venom sighed, 'At least you're punishing them in school?'

'Oh trust me I will and so will Aizawa and many... many students. Hell I'm even enacting anew rule to grant immunity to any to do anything to those four.'

'Hehe, funny. They get immunity outside but extreme prejudice in here.'

'Exactly tea buddy.'

Venom growled, 'Don't you call me that out loud rat.'

'I think the preferred term is rat god.'

'The only one true god is Rai you rodent.'

Nezu nodded sagely, 'All hail Rai.'