50: Coincidental meetup

'Sooooooo...' Melissa awkwardly tapped her fingers together, 'I take it you're Mei?'

The pink haired girl currently being used as a chair by said greenete who was munching down on the buffet in front of her glared at the blond, saying nothing but gently stroking Izuku's hair. All while keeping eye contact to an unreasonable level.

'Um... ok... hi' Melissa said scooting away slightly trying to relieve the awkwardness.

'MWEI.' Izuku called out, cheeks stuffed like a chipmunk before swallowing whatever food were in there, 'Be nice, this is Melissa, my amazing cousin! And Melissa this is Mei, my adorable girlfriend.'

'And I'm Venom!' The symbiote called out popping out of Izuku's shoulder and diving into the sweeter side of the spread

'HEY NO FAIR.' Izuku called out working her way through her own food faster.

Mei burst out laughing at the scene with Melissa soon following close behind, their laughter calmed down the three familial stalkers who all nodded to each other before leaving.

'So Mei,' Melissa asked wiping away her tears, 'How did you and Zu-chan meet, before you started dating?'

'Well... she swooped me off my feet the moment my parents kicked me out the house... then,' Mei pondered with a finger resting on her chin as Melissa took a sip of her water, 'She stopped one of my babies from exploding!'

Water flew from the blonds mouth as she spluttered red faced trying to say something. When she finally calmed down she asked, 'WHAT BABIES!'

The words were enough to drag Izuku out of her pile of food, 'Babies are just what Mei calls inventions, don't worry.' She said before diving right back in.

The two giggled at Izuku's cuteness before delving into talk about their inventions, each discussing their own specialities and the advancements made in their fields, Mei was focusing more on bio-engineering, something she took up to rid Venom of his weaknesses all those years ago, while Melissa was experimenting with Quantum engineering, more specifically its uses for teleportation and storage like fast travel and inventory in some of her favourite RPG games.

Time passed and the hungry duo quickly finished the massive amounts of food arranged on the table in front of them, sending them into a comatose like state. This just meant Mei got more cuddles as she discussed future collaborations with the up and coming inventor.

'IZU!' Several voices called out, nearly 30 minutes since Izuku finished all the food, the sound was loud enough to drag the bean out of her food coma.

Rubbing her eyes she looked around, 'Huh? Whocalledme?'

The group quickly made themselves known when the pink alien popped in front of Izuku's face yelling, 'BOO!'

'Oh hi Mina...' The half asleep girl drawled, 'WAIT MINA' She snapped awake, 'YAY YOU MADE IT!'

'Sure did Izu.' The girl yelled wrapping the coddled girl in another hug, 'And I brought company!'

The pink girl tilted her head to reveal Izuku's friends standing there smiling... but also two others with slack-jawed expressions. Iida and Uraraka just stood there, hands clasped together not saying a word.

'Oh sh-' Mina blurted out before Jiro's hand quickly covered her mouth.

'No swearing in front of the beans remember?' Mina nodded as Kyouka removed her hand and sighed, 'But I do agree with the sentiment of it... and in 3... 2... '

'MEI.' Iida yelled, 'WHY ARE YOU SO CLOSE TO THAT GIRL AREN'T YOU DATING VENOM?'

The two girls in question looked at each other before bursting out into a giggling fit, leaving the uninformed duo even more confused, 'What's... going on?' Uraraka asked as she swayed a bit.

Izuku and Mei calmed down, seeing their friends confused, 'Well...' Izuku hummed, 'I am Venom.'

Everyone fell silent for a minute before Iida and Uraraka yelled, 'WHAT!?'

Izuku simply smiled at the two, 'Hi there Iida Tenya and Uraraka Ochako, I'm Venom Izuku, formerly Yagi Izuku.' The two's eyes widened, 'And if you have any questions, those behind you laughing can answer.' The two turned aorund to see the three couples on the floor in hsyterics. Iida simply sighed.

'Well then... sorry for this being a pre-emptive meeting Venom... and for it being so short. I have to remind you we are due at the ball tonight.'

'Call me Izuku Tenya.' The green girl nodded, 'And thank you.' She smiled as everyone around but Mei took cover. Izuku looked around confused, 'What's the matter?'

'NOTHING.' Everyone yelled back.

'Oh and what's with you and Ochako,
Tenya?'

The two who were once stunned now supported deep blushes, 'HEY HEY HEY' Mina yelled, 'How come I didn't notice.' She started pouting, 'I'm meant to be the shipper queen.'

The group just stared awkwardly as the alien styled girl kicked the ground. This was enough to make Eijiro chuckle. 'Going up.' He yelled before scooping his girlfriend across his shoulder, 'No sad shipper queens on my watch!' He exclaimed with a smile beating Izuku's, but only because Mina helped with her blushing furiously behind the boys head.

Everyone recovered as the attention went back to the new couple, making Ochako grasp her boyfriends hand harder. Iida understood what she wanted so he spoke up.

'Well... we were... as Mine would say, talking at the start of the school year. Then she flipped to your side and stopped talking to me. Stain happened and I saw the error of my ways as you know and joined up as well. We picked up where we left off... and I invited her here since she wanted to go and I had a plus one.'

'But when did yall start dating.' Mina asked from the red heads back.

'Ummm... W-Well' Ochako nervously mumbled, 'Heactuallyaskedmeoutontheflightin.' She quickly spewed out.

'HELL YESSSS, OCHATEN SAILED.' She yelled before patting Eijiro's head,'Quickly my stead, TO MY ROOM.'

'Neigh!' He replied before running off sliding the girl into his arms bridal style.

'Well then' Iida coughed trying to regain some control, 'Let's all go get ready shall we!'

'YEAH!' Everyone yelled back.

-------------------------------------------
Heyo my precious beans... sorry about the big delay again. Another round of clinics another week of an exhasted depressed author with no free time hehe.

Honestly it is fun and I did a few other things but I miss writing for u all... That and the  6 other story ideas running about in my head... I'm happy to give like 4 of them away if anyone's interested at giving them a shot?

Let me know here and I'll Dm u, just tell me of you post it 😊