23: Dorms: BEGIN

The day passed quickly once the man woke up and comforted the two girls technically in his care. They called up his boss and turns out it hadn't even made the news yet, which infuriated the man who immediately put the phone down in a rage, causing Rai to sigh. Izuku asked what was happening, to which Rai explained his Nezu like tendencies in terms of revenge.

So by the end of the day every news outlet was displaying the new quirkless branding law, though some of them were more supportive than they should have been with someone as liked as Rai being branded.

All in all the rest of the week passed without much incident until it came time for the dorms, just a week before the festival. So now in the weekend before the live event class 1-A stood in front of their new living spaces as their tired teacher came out, a little more happy than normal.

'Listen up brats' The hobo yelled, garnering their attention, 'Welcome of heights alliance, your new home for the next three years. Look around, these people are the people you'll be living with so be glad that pervert was expelled.' Mummers from the girls in agreement broke through his speech, giving a robot a chance to speak up.

'Sensei!' Iida called out, 'Once again Venom is tardy, is there no punishment for su-' A glare from the man clad in black quickly shut him up.

'For your information, Venom was here before hand helping other and us teachers, they already unpacked and are inside waiting. So in reality, you guys are tardy... come on in.'

The group followed in silently before being overwhelmed by the size and beauty of the dorms, Uraraka even feinted in the middle of the common area, only to be caught by no-one on the way down.

'You're all still here?' Shota asked, 'Good, now this is where you'll live, sleep, eat and socialise until you become heroes. You have access to a limited gym set in the basement and full access to any campus facilities after 5 am but before curfew. Said curfew changes with each year and can be set longer for specific students, yours is currently 10 pm, this is when you need to be in height alliance, you may choose to stay awake but just know I'm down the hall and can punish you within reason.' The class shivered, while Shoka piped up

'Sensei, does this mean you'll be living with us?'

'Unfortunately yes, my room is on the ground floor, so any problems at any times come find me. Now about rooms, each floor is separated into four boys and four girls, each on their own side of the floor with each student getting their own room.' This comment set the class into a muttering frenzy.

'This place is amazing.' -Uraraka

'It's a lot smaller than our house' -Shoka

'Indeed sister, I for one doubt the quality of the rooms' - Shoto

'But we're all together now *kero*, so some sacrifices must be made right?' - Asui

'Indeed, but now we're together, Venom will no longer be able to keep their dastardly secrets.' -Iida

'Yeah, now we can see if they're a dude or a girl' -Kaminari

'What are you all talking about, Venom's stupidity seems contagious, he's a he, no doubt' Shoto

'And if it's a she or a monster half and half?' Bakugo

'SILENCE' Shota yelled shutting up their muttering, 'And as for Venom well...' He looks down at his watch, 'I'll let them come down first.'

At this provocation, the doors slid open to the elevator with a ding and out stepped Izuku covered in Venom, slightly taller than Mei, who was currently wearing her, for once, clean inventing clothes.