37: Actions have consequences

For once the lights were off in the Rat gods office and it wasn't for something fun. The chimera was staring at his screen intensely glaring at the court order in front of him.

It hadn't even been that long since it appeared, he just noticed it not long after he noticed Shota cut him off from the TV, sure he was a little annoyed but he understood the man. The email though, that had no excuse.

The bell chimed for midnight spurring the principal out of his spiralling. He sighed and closed the laptop, getting up and making plans for the following morning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aizawa walked into a very tense classroom, all centred around his new daughter. He sighed remembering he still needed to tell his husband. He tried glaring at them but to no avail, the tension stayed as the minutes passed all too quickly once the bell rang. The main source of the glares came from what was now commonly known to the man as the tormentors and abusers, who were lucky enough to be discharged soon enough to be in class. Though others were still tense and angry, sometimes shooting angry glances at Izuku, none were to the level of the three in the hospital as the four eyes never left the girl. He gave up not fifteen minute and resorted to more direct mean.'

'Alright brats, someone explain what the hell this tension is and why the hell you're targeting my favourite student.'

The class snapped to as they finally noticed the man's presence but the tension stayed until one ravenette spoke up.

'Sensei, it's about Iida'

The man just deadpanned the class, 'SERIOUSLY? THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE ALL SO HUNG UP ABOUT?!' The class visibly flinched in their seats as he sighed and slid down on his previously unused chair, 'I'll make this clear to you idiots, Venom was acting on mine and Tensei Iida's instruction. Actually no that's a lie, of it were up to us the boy wouldn't be healed and expelled from UA.' The class collectively gasped, 'Shut up' He growled as they complied.

'Good now as I was saying Iida is lucky to even have a chance at recovery, let alone still be free man, and hell its a goddamn miracle he's in the hero course. That boy went out with the sole purpose of murder and besmirching his brothers name. The three currently sending death glares to the one giving the boy a chance need to rethink their bloody actions. Yes Venom could let him off scot free but why the hell should he be pardoned of his crimes.'

The classroom fell silent thinking it over until Asui spoke up, 'Sorry sensei you said crimes?'

'Indeed Asui, neglecting the fact of the recent incident he has, and correct me of I'm wrong, been actively discriminating and bullying Venom over their personal choices. Please anyone other than those on thin ice, can you argue against that?'

The tormenters wanted to protect their friend but as usual couldn't do anything useful. The rest of the class though stared off into nothingness, trying to think of any excuse, only to come up empty.

'Nothing? Good. I'll make this one fact clear so pay attention.' Everyone's eyes snapped towards the man, 'We have a zero tolerance bullying rule in place, this means that anything we have proof of happening during your time here will get you arrested, immediately. However this is not limited to that, anything predating your enrolment here can be an issue and with sufficient proof tried against you.' The tormentors flinched, 'Any acts without evidence while during your time here can be used as well, emotional, mental or carefully planned physical abuse will land you right in my cross hairs. And trust me' His quirk flared causing the male Todoroki and Kaminari to flinch, 'You want to not be there EVER, do I make myself clear.'