53: Two more collars

'So any updates from Melissa?' Jiro asked

Izuku glanced over at the purple rocker, adorably currently cuddled up to Momo at the back of the bus. The same bus currently shuttling them all to what's been called their summer camp. Honestly for Izuku it's just a pain, and more time she doesn't get to spend with Mei.

'Yeah...' The greenette hummed casting her mind back to the phone call last night with her cousin, 'The device wasn't fully complete before Uncle stopped working on it, so the side effects weren't looked into. Turns out improving a quirks power without and safety precautions or preparations really messed with the brain's chemistry, mix that with a villain's unstable mental state and boom, crazy guy thinking he's god.'

'THE ONLY GOD IS RAI!' Mina squealed cuddled up from her red headed boyfriend's lap.

'ALL HAIL RAI' He cheered. The sudden noise disrupted the ravenette's sleep as she started to shift underneath he weight of the purple rocker. Jiro scowled, shooting her ear jacks out and jamming them into the loud couple's ears, instantly casusing pain and sending the duo unconcious.

'Kyo...' Momo stirred, 'What's going on?'

'Nothing darling,' The girl responded in turn, shooting dirty glances at the shipping queen and her pet puppy like boyfriend. Not that they could tell being unconscious and all. Momo hummed, drifting back to her dream world, probably thinking about Jiro or food.

'Awe...' Ochako cooed from beside the two, 'But Kyouka don't you think your quirk was going too far?'

'No!' She pouted, 'They interrupted my princess's sleep.'

'Princess huh?' The bubbly girl questioned trying to mimic one of Mina's weirder faces/

'Not. Another. Word.' She said raising her jacks threateningly in front of the brunettes face.

'OK!' She squeaked, before burring her head back into the chest of the unconscious Tenya. Both him and Momo were currently being worked hard at home and school so naturally this time for sleeping was a godsend for the both.

Izuku smiled, watching the rest of her friends drift off into slumber but unable to do the same without Mei by her side. She sighed and just stuck to watching over them, since the class proved their loyalty by attacking Izuku out of nowhere for some stupid reason a while ago. Hell even sunshine boy no longer held any faith in them.

It took another hour to get to camp, by which time Izuku had slowly woken her friends up one by one, and somehow avoided Kyouka's attack. They now currently stood in front of two ladies wearing cat-themed hero costumes and a kid with a red hat on. No-one really paid attention to their weird poses.

'Now then, Female Todoroki come here-' A still exhausted Aizawa commanded, Shoka accepeted, shakily walking forward as the glares of that one group bore into her back. It wasn't long before she was screaming in pain as the localised electric shocks sent pules through her nervous system, allowing her access to her own quirk once more. 'Now then,' He said, kicking away the nearly unconscious student, 'They're ready, begin!'

'Ready?' Half the class parroted, too bad most of them didn't expect to be thrown off the cliff. Most fell on their butts, yelling in pain. Izuku wasn't most.

She stretched Venom out, grabbing everyone precious to her in the air, before she landed with her feet forming two small craters. Everyone glared at the girl covered in a symbiote holding six people.

'Well then' Izuku put her friends down, 'Let's go!'

The group nodded and followed after Izuku as she started to leave the clearing... only to be stopped by an angry Pomeranian and a boy with scar.

'HEY!' Bakugo yelled, 'WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING!'

'To camp' Izuku simply replied

'WHICH IS WHERE!'

'Figure it out youself.'

This didn't sit right with either male as they powered up their quirks, ready to launch an assault, only to be stopped by three consecutive waves of ice.

'Sorry...' Shoka grumbled before raising her left arm, letting a stream of fire burst into the air.

'What the hell sis!' Her brother yelled back, too shocked to even focus on their shared quirk, 'Why'd you do that, it's obvious this is their fault again.' Mumbles of agreement picked up around the class, 'I bet that's why we weren't given instructions, let alone thrown off that damn cliff.'

Again all the girl could say was, 'Sorry'

Everyone looked confused before a shadow emerged from the trees and approached the group, only Izuku noticed and nodded at her newly adopted father.

'Which ones.' Was all he said, snapping attention to him. Shoka pointed to the two in the ice as the hobo man sighed, pulling out two identical collars to the one the girl was forced to wear. Saying not another word he approached the two and painfully added the now shaking boy's their new accessory.

No-one said a word, they watched in horror as the two males screamed in pain while their teacher smirked. 'Now then you two will participate without your quirks until we start training then tomorrow,' He turned to the shaking bi-coloured girl, 'As your reward, your quirk will not be deactivated for the entirety  of this trip, enjoy'

The girl simply melted, crying happily as her own brother squirmed in pain not 50 metres away. Most of the class started muttering amongst themselves, burning daylight will Izuku silently signalled to leave. Aizawa noticed and shifted his smile into one of happiness and joy before remembering his class of garbage children.

'You all failed the first test.' He grumbled, now get to camp and pray you all don't fail again or your training will be doubled.' He simply pointed at a mountain range. The classes followed his finger but in doing so let the man out of their Sights letting him slip into the shadows once more.

The class turned back to complain, only to find the man no more, complaining they freed the two boys and continued onwards, not completely crazy since they had, 'The godly quartet'. As the four tried to name themselves

Too bad the names, 'Demon crew' and 'Evil sins' had already started to spread, why wouldn't they when the shipper queen is on the side of the green bean and sunshine boy?