27: Pranks - Well maybe a bit more

The traps were set and the cameras lain, up on the top floor they sat watching the live footage, ready for chaos to begin.

Izumi woke up first, 5 a.m. on the dot, jumping out of bed a straight into one of the many clown pictures hung from the ceiling. She screamed and used her quirk to pull it away, only succeeding in snapping the string and activating the rest of the mechanism. The rest of the pictures lit up in the dark room as an overlay of multiple creepy laughs started to play. The pictures then started swaying but to the girl, they were moving towards her, inching ever close, laughing, smiling, ready to kill with their large red noses and pale faces. Screaming she used her quirk even more to yank more pictures down, only setting off even more traps. Rotten cream pies were thrown, stink bombs were dropped, confetti was launched and more noises were played from all around. 

By the time she reached he door, all the pictures were strewn across the floor and her face was wet with tears from her red and puffy eyes. Her breathing was ragged and her quirk haywire as random photos started to float up off of the floor and follow the girl, causing her to bolt down the corridor screaming even more.

Her screaming woke up the half and half female neighbour, who immediately jumped out of bed and onto a ground full of sharpened legos. Her screams pierced the entire dorms as she froze the ground, only to slip and fall on the now ice sharpened legos. More screams ensued as he melted the ice, fusing the plastic pieces and superheating some of the metal styled legos, burning her skin on top of legoing it to unfathomable levels. 

When she finally got rid of all the legos by melting them all permanently to her floor, her closet opened curtesy of those upstairs watching and out flew so many mega blocks, pelting her in the face and across her body, forcing her back down onto the heated ground as she screamed in even more pain. In the end the girl passed out, cause of it? Death by mega blocks.

A/N Holy hell I think this is turning into a torture chapter... wow I'm evil... WELP ON WITH THE SHOW

The shrill screams of one Shoka Todoroki woke up her twin brother, who was immediately meth with the same fate as his sister, the only difference is, he didn't fall on the ice created to cover the legos. He was however caught off guard when ropes burst forth from seemingly nowhere, pining him to his bed. Then the fun began as a random mix of makeup fell from the ceiling and stilettos were forced onto the boys oversized feet. Even trapped, the legos underneath that had somehow found their way onto his bed cut into his back as the random blend of beauty products irritated his face(No scar, not scared to use fire.)

When he finally got his senses back and overcome the pain, he burnt the roped away and slid out of his bed, trying to stand on his frozen floor with the ridiculously pointy high heels did not do the boy any favours. He feel flat on his but as the shoes dug further into his heels, causing unholy screams to emanate from his mouth as he slowly lost consciousness due to his frozen butt and being crushed under his own underestimation of feminine torture, sorry fashion.

The unholy scream woke the bold gremlin below as said boy woke up hand in warm water, piss in his pants and a whole lot of sweat covering his entire body. He realised this and cursed looking down before a loud click made him look up at a falling lit matchstick. Too shocked to do anything it grazed passed his elbow and started a chain reaction of miniature explosions, not enough to irritate his hands but enough to aggravate the rest of his untrained body. Screaming he bolted upright and ran around his room being a human sparkler, completely forgetting about his attached bathroom until he ran head first into the door. Swearing, that Mei luckily censored for Izuku, he blasted the door open only to get doused in fire extinguisher and something else.

Breathing a sigh of relief he collapsed onto the cold hard tiles that came standard with the room, too relieved to not notice the rising irritation with his skin, though when it started to really itch it couldn't be ignored anymore. The boy's skin was already red and raw from the nitro-glycerine but the itching powder mixed into the extinguishing substance took the boys pain and discomfort to a whole another level. His screams turned into a blinds rage as explosions forced their way onto his palms while the boy spasmed towards the shared showers, trying in desperate vain to get whatever was afflicting him gone. He was stuck in there with no effect for twenty minutes.

His rampage had blown things over in the soundproofed room of Kaminari, things fell and pulled other things off with them, all tied together thanks to a little work. In seconds the entire room was a collapsible warzone and the abusive boy was buried underneath, waking up only to be buried alive and knocked out again.

'Too bad he never activated the second part of his prank, Izuku worked really hard on it' Mei moaned

'Well the dumbass still could trigger it when he waked up.' Kyouka responded cuddled up to Momo

'And that's why she loves you, street smarts!'

Kyouka and Momo blushed furiously at the provocation before Momo took a decision and kissed the punk rock chick square on the lips, silence ensued before both broke out blushing and Mina cheering.

'SHIP SHIP SHIP!'

The two girls chuckled and agreed to date, seeing as their previous relationships were so bad, what's the worst that could happen. The it hit them, the two never broke up with their toxic males. Even Venom was scared of the smile that crept onto their face after that.