11: Prejudice

Izuku made her way silently over to the 1-A girls silently, Yaomomo saw and smiled at the nervous girl. She breathed in and stopped shaking, drawing closer to the group, not really taking in who was actually there.

'Hi Venom, did you want something?' Yaomomo asked

'Uhm... yeah, there are some words I don't understand and I...' Izuku/Venom replied, calmer than usual

'HEY, what do you think you're doing?' A female voice shouted out drawing attention to her, 'Can't you see we're in the middle of something!'

'Oh... I'm s-' Izuku/Venom turned to look at the voice and was met with the face of her ex-sister, the one she could never escape, even in her own home.

'What cat got your tongue?' Izumi sneakily snapped back

'Yagi, that's not nice, Venom came over here to ask me a question, that's no reason to be mean' Yaomomo stated, taking her eyes off of her friend

'Well he isn't welcome here at the moment, it isn't exactly a good time for him.' Shoka stated in her usual monotone voice

Yaomomo growled, causing the rest of the girls to flinch back, 'I'll make this clear, Venom is not a he or she until, THEY, decide to trust us all enough. You all aren't exactly making that easier you know!'

'Still, even though Yagi's attitude was a bit sharp, Venom was interrupting' Asui stated, raising her hand to her cheek.

'HEY, they didn't come over shouty or loud, they came over quietly to talk to a friend!' Ashido yelled back, 'And you all want to degrade that? What if it was something important huh? They might be scared and were looking for comfort, you all weren't exactly welcoming!'

'Yeah but its not like they introduced themselves properly, dropping from the ceiling and scaring us!' Hugakure snapped back

'Girls!' Jiro yelled as they all turned to her, 'First off Hugakure, you have no room to talk, you've scared us all at least once and its only the first day, second Venom obviously isn't social, so why would they walk into the room filled with three yelling idiots? Third, it doesn't even matter any more, they left! And honestly I'm disgusted with you all, so bye, I'm going to apologise.' 

'Yeah! I'm with Jiro!' Ashido yelled out, 'and if that's how you treat your classmates then to you I'm Ashido NOT Mina!'

'Wait... but you said...' Izumi spluttered out

'First impressions are everything and as far as I can see you're all the thing I hate, bullies! Cmon Jiro, let's find Venom!'

The pink girl then grabbed Jiro's hand and took off, heading towards the door leading into the corridor. Yaomomo then started clapping as the rest of the girls turned to her.

'Well done, you all just screwed up any chance of anything with four of your classmates on your first day' Yaomomo calmly stated as she stood up to make her exit, 'You know people like you are the reason villains exist, just be glad Venom couldn't be a villain in anyone's worst nightmares.'

'YEAH AND WHAT ABOUT YOU!' Izumi yelled to the girl who was leaving, 'I bet everything was handed to you on a silver platter huh? You're in the same boat as us.' Yaomomo froze, back still turned as the classroom quietened down. 'Actually no, you're probably better off than all of us, rich parents buying you into the school, buying you whatever you want, paying into Shoto's life. Hell I bet you've had plastic quirk surgery to look like that you skank, so don't paint us in a bad light when you sure as hell are in the same boat as us.'

There was silence before the black haired girl continued moving out of the classroom, seemingly unfazed by the green haired girls comments. After she left the classroom broke down into chaos. Outside the room was a different story, next to the door three figures were slumped back against the wall staring at the teary-eyed red faced girl who had just left the classroom. Izuku jumped up and immediately wrapped her in a hug, whispering calming thoughts into her ears, trying to calm her down and overcome the other voices.