13: Second day at U.A.

Izuku snuggled up to Mei in their futon, messing with the inventors hair she Mei hummed along to whatever song got stuck in her head for the day.

'Night Mei' Izuku whispered as she fell soundly asleep

'Night green bean' Mei whispered, content to watch her now official girlfriend before she too lost consciousness.

Right I know I said second day but trust me, you'll all need that bit of fluff to survive this day/chapter of angst :)

Izuku once more stood outside the classroom covered in Venom, shaking from the shouting inside.

'Kid, we can't hid in the ceiling again.' Venom says

'But whyyyy, it was quiet!'

'Well what if we could make them be quiet?'

'How?'

'Why don't you try being big and scary like how you look when I'm in control?'

'Oki! I'll try!' Izuku's face inside the goop scrunched up adorably as she tried to push Venom outwards, Venom laughed at bit before telling her to relax and her body will expand. Izuku nodded and did so, growing to a size that barely fits through the door. 

Taking a deep breath she opened the door and walked in, silencing the chaotic room immediately as everyone turned to face.

'Eep' Izuku/Venom squealed before she lost composure and tensed up, causing Venom to shrink around her, she noticed and quickly shifted her appearance to blend into the background, becoming practically invisible.

The class just stare in shock at the place the looming black figure one stood.

'WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!' Bakugo yelled

'THEY DISAPPEARED!' Izumi yelled

'No I think he shrunk down' Shoto stated

Momo, feeling Izuku's invisible goop covered hands around her waist angrily sighed, 'AGAIN IT'S THEY, second they didn't disappear or shrink down, they turned invisible because you all terrified them, yet again.' She sighed again before turning around to the invisible girl clinging onto her back, 'Izuku it's ok... they won't hurt you, and if they do' She finished before closing her eyes and smiling at the rest of the class. Izuku slowly stopped shaking and turned visible once again, this time she was just slightly taller than she is normally, barely falling short of Mei's height.

Shota walked in and everyone but Izuku quickly made their way to their seats. The hobo man sighed.

'They scared Venom again?' He asked Momo

'Yes Sensei'

He sighed, 'Alright, they can stay with you until they calm down, now let's start class'

Over in the support department however, the calm morning was about to get very hectic and Mei for once wasn't technically going to be the cause of it.

Though that doesn't mean she wasn't busy inventing in her personal lab though. Power-loader gave it her as part of an agreement that she would make support gear who pretty much anyone that asked, as long as he had approved them first.

Said man had just walked into the room, grabbing the pink haired girls attention.

'Sensei! What are you doing here, it isn't lunch yet is it? Venom would have come to get me already!' She said, still tinkering but not looking at the device

'Um Mei, shouldn't you be focusing on that?'

'Oh this? Nah, it's just a projectile launching system with automatically adjustable range and projectile size, someone from 2-B requested it and honestly it's very basic, like I could make this baby so much better, so when they come to collect I'm going to show them what it could be, then maybe I'll have another amazing client, ooo speaking of which how are my adjustments for the third years doing, I'm sure they love them, why wouldn't they I mean...'