62: Villains to corruption

So beans that I adore... I'm giving you this chapter hoping... hoping you won't push the follower count above 200... like please???

I just need tiiiiiiime, anyways enjoy this. Look minimum angst as well!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku just sat there, trying to ignore the news the nurse turned on. Sure the nurse was just trying to be nice, sure she didn't want Izuku to miss out on the biggest fight of the century but it didn't change the fact that the sight of her father's true form, the one he beat her in... sent her spiralling again.

So while the rest of the world was rooting for the blond asshole, Izuku was curled up, praying that for once... Evil would triumph. She'd heard about All for One of course, the man wouldn't shut up about him, especially when he was angry. That and one of his favourite phrases to use on the girl was, 'Heh, beating the shit outta you bitch actually feels better than facing that All for One bastard.'

So when the blond oaf did win, her spirits dropped. Her sunken mood stayed with her for hours as she sat humming quietly, cradling her own shaking body.

The form of change occurred with the form of a hyper blond girl named Toga, who literally burst in through the door jumping onto the curled up girl.

'Eep!' Izuku rolled back just in time, staring at the intruder with the fear in her eyes spreading to her now unsteady limbs.

The two sat in an uncomfortable sit off for what felt like hours before the door opened again, this time much more calmly before Touya walked in, combining some grey gunk out of his hair. The two's attention shot to him as he simply stared at the two small beans.

'Izuku, Himiko,' He gestured before going back to removing the goop, 'Himiko, Izuku. The one your staring at is the one I told you about... Don't kill each other, please?'

The silence hung for another minute, the only sound being the went gunk sloshing into the floor before evaporating. Then out of nowhere Himiko jumped at Izuku again, this time the green haired girl didn't move as the blond vampire engulfed the girl in a tight hug. Izuku just looked at her uncle confused before slowly returning the hug seconds before she melted into it, careful not to cry.

Touya breathed a sigh of relief seeing his two adopted sisters getting along well. Before glancing towards the TV showing a recap of the battle, conveniently leaving out the capture of the entire LoV. Failing to find the remote he grumbled and yanked the cable of the socket, garnering glances from the two girls, in which Himiko was now braiding Izuku's long bushy hair.

Or at least trying to, that thing doesn't want to ve tamed.

'Izu bean,' The nickname drew the attention of said girl.

'Uncle Tou-kun?'

'Do you wanna know what happened?'

Izuku nodded her head fast, anything to try and forget what her friends were going to do... what they made her confess. Himiko snapped the greenete out of little spiral before she could go much deeper bu grumbling about her hard work being wasted. Though Izuku's cute giggling more than made up for that.

'Well Izu-bean... wait can I use that nickname?' Himiko asked shuffling back from her new friend, a quick nod affirmed the nickname, 'Yay! Anyways long story or short story?'

Izuku hummed, 'Well we don't have anything to do... so full steam ahead!'

The duo smiled before Himiko continued, 'I'm sure you guessed this already but the commission owns us both, as well as Kei. They kidnapped us when we we-'

'Kei?'

'Hawks, Takami Kiego. He's like our brother, he's so funny and carefree you know. And pranks! He loves pranks, especially when we help him with them. But the commission's always like noooo, be proper, do this do that blah blah blah.'

'Ahem.' The now white haired man coughed as Himiko blushed a bit.

'Right! Sorry,' Izuku chuckled seeing the girl act like this, 'Anyways the three of us were kidnapped when we were younger, or more like me and Kei were bought, Tou was actually kidnapped. Anyways Kei was forced to become a limelight hero to control the public due to his quirk, while me and Tou were stuck to the fu-.' Touya sent a sharp glare at the girl, 'dging villains, infiltration nighttime stuff cause we don't have good quirks. At least the damn commission thinks so.'

Touya nodded before he continued, 'So we were brutally trained to the edge, blood, sweat all those stupid liquorice flavoured things. Then Kei was forced to become a hero while me and Himi were pushed into the villain groups, systematically taking down the ones that threatened the commission. Doesn't matter if they were actually doing good or not. One particular one I remember stole food to feed the homeless, they were a medium priority target I believe.'

'Don't forget the ones that kidnapped pregnant ladies to help them give birth free of charge!'

Touya nodded at this, 'Then we were sent into the league after your little spat with them. We were stuck there for so long, trust me it was the most annoying yet. Anyways we took them down while that big fight happened and now we're free from the villains!'

Himiko rolled her eyes, 'Out of the villainy into the corruption'

'I mean, yeah but still. We won't be forced to sleep in that dingy bar anymore'

'But for how long??????!'

'Until we get new identities Himi, it's gonna take a while since we got pretty famous with those LoV butts'

'But stilllllllll-'

'Uhm...' The two's fake argument was interrupted by the green bean poking the blond vampire, 'I know you arrested all the villains-'

'Except Shigaraki and Kurogiri!'

'O-Ok apart from those two... what about Kaminari though?' Himiko and Touya shared a confused glance, 'The traitor.' Izuku confirmed

'Ohhhhhhh.'

'Nezu took him.' Touya stated, 'Mentioned something about a dungeon before getting Aizawa to drag the kid off'. Don't know too much else, the HC tends to steer clear of the Rat God'

Izuku nodded and the three chatted for a bit longer before some serious looking people dressed in suits walked in and whispered something into Touya's ear whose face instantly lit up like a Christmas tree.

'Sorry Izu bean, we gotta go!' He said scoop Himiko over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, the sight of the two leaving the girl alone with her thoughts again weighed down on her, 'Don't worry, we'll be back soon! But I've got to go see my family for the first time in forever! And Kei, but more importantly DAD AND MUM!' Izuku smiled seeing him act so childish, Himiko giggled and shifted so she was sitting on his shoulders.

'Onwards!' She giggled as the men in suits just stared at the two becoming slightly agitated.

Izuku sent them off with a wave before the wave of darker thoughts swept her up again, the last 24 hours that the girl was conscious for, definitely wasn't anything she was prepared for.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEYO my precious beans!

So that's it, THE END!

Of the training camp arc at least, now onto the penultimate arc, a mix of two very traumatic events before the corruption arc! (What I decided to call the last arc!)

Anyways, the 200 special is underway, it's gonna be a one-shot of abt 10 chaps so when I finish it, yeah you guys won't let me finish before I hit 200, will you!!!!

Hope you enjoyed this upbeat chap!