52: Wolfram? WolfDone

Wolfram was not happy.

Yes he got the device, no he didn't get the man he wanted, though he got someone better. Then he even managed to make a pretty badass exit and get to the evacuation point. The problem s started to occur when they were about 50 meters in the air.

A black tendril came shooting towards him, out of instinct he dodged, realising too late it wasn't aiming for him but the man he knocked unconscious. Furious he accidentally activated his quirk, destroying some very important mechanisms in the rotations stabilisation systems, which sent them reaching back to the roof. His team did not survive.

He wouldn't have either if he didn't manage to slip on the device he was meant to procure... but the power he felt, it was overwhelming. He could feel it all, the whole tower's metal, he could feel every atom, he was powerful, he was unbeatable...

'I AM A GOD!'

Izuku simply stared the man down, she saved her uncle who was unconscious behind her, she stopped him from leaving. So why the hell does he think he's a god... oh right that piece of equipment.

The girl didn't get anymore time to think as six sharp metal spikes flew from the ground around her, simple twisting she avoided four of them, only for two to pierce Venom and pass right through, eliciting a squeak of pain from inside the girls symbiote that was not her own.

Mei was hurt.

Izuku snapped.

She launched forward, faster than the villain could perceive, even with his new knock of seismic sense, punting Wolfram back to the edge of the roof. Once he managed to not fall off did he look back at his attacker... who had changed drastically. Her form was larger, resembling a monster, appendages thicker and about three times as tall... but her for, didn't change. It was clear to Mei Venom wasn't in full control, yet neither was Izuku... it was like a mix between the two.

'You...' Wolfram tensed up, the first words from his new opponent, 'Hurt...' The man froze, a new but familiar feeling welled up inside... fear. He started to panic, why was he feeling this, he was a god, no one could stop him, he could control everything... HIS OPPENENTS SHOULD BE SCARED OF HIM.

'MEI!' The black mass's final words snapped the villain out of his little internal monologue, the only problem was it was too late, a fist was already embedded into his stomach and what could only be described as a monster's face was near inches from his own. The feelings swelled before leaving his body, along with his consciousness and dignity.

Izuku tsked and dropped the now soiled villain, before quickly glancing around, making sure no-one was there. Once she was happy, she reabsorbed Venom completely revealing Mei clinging onto Izuku with the slightest scratch nicking her back, just adding to the assortment already there. That didn't stop the pink inventor from having a mild panic attack when she saw the new wound... getting flashbacks to the abuse of her own family.

Izuku slowly caressed her hair until her breathing steadied and her grip slackened, as Mei slid back onto her feet, face still buried in Izuku's neck mumbling her thanks.

Izuku dimply smiled before a loud thud was heard, she snapped her head around only to see a pile of her friends and family collapsed on the edge, with one Uraraka making use of the buildings edge to help with her quirk's drawbacks.

Izuku's giggle gained all their attention as they awed at the sight of the two being so close. 'There there wifey, it's just Rai and the others.' she cooed into Mei's ear, just loud enough for the rest to hear. Most pouted at being referred to as other, while Hitoshi and Ibara were bowing to Rai.

A\N Like any normal person should, all hail Rai. ALL HAIL!

Rai just ignored his son's antics and smiled at the adorable scene in front of him, a smile only beaten by the pink shipper queen.

Mina squealed rushing over to the two, 'SO, when's the wedding!'

Mei unburied her head and shared a confused glance with Izuku, 'Wedding?' They both questioned

'Yeah! You two are perfect for each other, when are you getting married!' At this point Eijiro tried to speak up and step in, but he was floored by their response, like everyone else.

'Huh?' Izuku asked, 'We're already married though.'

Silence fell for a full awkward minute before Mina spoke up again, 'WHAAAATTTT SINCE WHEN?!'

'Before the party, this time I asked her! Now we're married!' Izuku looked back over at everyones open mouths, 'What is that not how this works, we talked about it this time?' She tilted her head.

Momo giggled and signalled for Mina to drag the green bean over. Mina seeing the sparkle in the ravenettes eyes complied, immediately, brushing past her broken boyfriend and leading the green bean over to a corner where Momo and Kyouka now stood.

It took a few minutes for them to return from the other end of the slightly scuffed roof, which gave everyone enough time to check on Uraraka and for her to feel better, to get Hitoshi and Ibara up from Rai's feet and to reunite the Shield's once again. Too bad Momo was preoccupied as tissues were needed.

Though the surprise they were preparing was worth it.

The moment the quartet returned, Izuku made a beeline for Mei, not saying a word but staring the inventor down. After a minute of uncomfortable silence Izuku took a deep breath in and went down to one knee, pulling a beautiful green gear themed ring out of her pocket, gem free but still a sight to behold.

'Mei...' Izuku said drawing Izuku's attention back to her, 'The day we met was chaotic and confusing and weird... but I loved it and every day since.' Gasps were heard from behind but Mei was still confused, 'I never want to leave your side, living with you? It was the best decision ever and I treasure it every day, I literally don't think I could live without you and your inventing sprees, So Mei...' The pink haired girl finally grasped the situation and followed the same actions as her friends, 'Will you marry me?'

'YES!' She screamed barrelling into the green floof, peppering her face with kissed as the ring fell beside them.

After a few adorable minutes the two sat up again as Izuku turned her attention to Mina, 'Did I do that right?' She asked to quickly recieve and thumbs up in response, relieved she scooped up the fallen ring and turned back to Mei, who was strangely focused on the green bean.

'Izu... the day we met, you litteraly turned the worst day of my life to the best,' This time the recipient understood immediately what was happening and smiled, 'You stuck with me through thick and thin, helped me survive god knows how many explosions both from me and others as well ad preventing many more.' Mei breathed in, 'Will you Izuku marry me and stay by my side forever?'

As she asked she flourished a lovely green vine themed ring, swirling and curling like the surface of Venom, only the strands resembled Izuku's hair more, with small emeralds dotted around the band. The sight made Izuku's smile even brighter somehow.

'Mei I would love to!'

The new couple slipped the rings onto each other before the group around burst into cheers, popping the party poppers Momo provided. The sounnd covered Venom's appearance but not his words.

'FINALLY KID!' The symbiote yelled, 'Now where's Mina, she owes me so much chocolate?'

He said before snaking away to the alien girl.

---------------------------------------------------
HEYO my precious beans...

So everything has a purpose... this was to display Izuku at full power... a form with a few unique drawbacks... and to provide an even more deadly angst arc later... MWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

...I should really stop trying to kill you guys off with angst... hey ho, a kidnapping we go