31: Purple and Pink

The rest of the tournament passed by without much incident, with Izuku beating three of her tormentors, besides Shoka who didn't make it due to Shinso knocking her team out in the Calvary battle. In actual terms Izuku did mots of the damage but Venom was the one that obliterated her opponents, so much to the level that all three were unable to participate in the medal ceremony, leaving just Izuku and Tokoyami on the pillars on 1st and 3rd place.

'Alright then!' Midnight announced, 'Now the one to give out the awards, you know him, you love him i-'

'I AM HERE' All-might yelled crashing into the stadium with sizable shockwave, 'To give out medals.' He smile however faltered when he came under the gaze of Venom's hate. Izuku just took one look at the man and jumped off of the podium, walking away without so much as another word.

The crowd once again got riled up, shouting insults at the girl, even some who supported her to begin with were fickle and flickered to the other side. Izuku didn't care she just ignored them and continued on out of the stadium towards the waiting car filled with the two people she cared for the most and her new brother.

'Iz-Venom' Mei corrected her when she saw her girlfriend arrive, 'Where have you been, I haven't seen you during the brakes and now this kid's here with Rai. What's going on?' Shinso flinched under the questions thrown at him and only Izuku noticed.

'Mei calm down' she said, 'Shinso here is being adopted by Rai. He was treated the same as us.' Mei's eyes widened at that and she instantly turned around and started apologising for all of ten seconds before spewing out baby ideas for him. 'Mei calm down.' Mei pouted but complied, 'Now then let's get in the car shall we?'

The other three agreed and climbed into the limo waiting for them, each taking seats close to each other, apart from Shinso who sat at the far end, not wanting to intrude so quickly into the amazing people who took him in. Once again, it was only Izuku who noticed.

'Shinso?' She questioned gathering the boys attention, 'You can keep a secret right?' The boy hesitated but nodded. Izuku smiled and pulled back Venom causing both him and Mei to gasp. 'Hello Shinso Hitoshi, it's nice to officially meet you. I'm Venom Izuku!'

The boy just sat there dumbfounded for a second, before speaking up, 'You're a girl.'

Mei tensed up, 'And?'

'She's dating another girl.'

Mei growled, 'AND?'

'You've been abused like me.'

'...' Mei stopped with the words and just gave the boy a death glare that went completely unnoticed

'You've been beaten, insulted, put down, lied to... yet you've found happiness.' The boy let out a big genuine smile which placated the raging pink monster, 'You've fought against the stupid opinions of those around you, you've broken through the stupid gender inequalities and you're loving whoever you want to/'

Izuku was visibly confused, 'Where are you going with this?'

The boys eyes started to tear up, he wiped them away before answering, 'Sorry... it's just... seeing you come from somewhere like me... and doing so well. It just shows I can be happy again!'

The other three smiled and gestured for the purple haired boy to come over and sit with them and for the rest of the hour drive back to Rai's house, Izuku opened up to him, just like with either of the other two. Needless to say the boys views of the the two abusive heroes changed drastically, as well as his views on some of those in 1-A. He thought about confronting before the festival them but decided against it, knowing all too well the impact of being so close to death.

The arrived back only to be met with a mysterious car in front of the house, inside the gate. Confused they all stepped out to come face to face with a rather familiar looking pink haired family. Mei and Izuku recognised them instantly as Mei hid behind her gooped up girlfriend while Izuku whispered some things into Rai's ear.

'Mei!' The woman screamed when she saw her tuffs of pink hair, 'It's me your mommy come here!'

No-one moved, the man and two kids stood there following the mother's gaze while the newly formed family just glared at the intruders, even Shinso.

'Mei?' The man called out, 'What's wrong?'

'What's wrong?' Izuku/Venom mumbled, 'WHAT'S WRONG?!' Rai quickly turned to the enraged girl and calmed her down.

'Leave this to me' He said before turning back to the family, 'Shinso, head inside, there's some food in the fridge, heat it up and eat anything you like. We'll only be a minute.' The boy hesitated but did as he was told, pushing through the group of people resembling one of his new family members.

'Now then.' the annoyed man continued, 'What the hell are you doing here Hatsume's?'

The woman and children flinched at the harshness of the man's words while the father just smirked, 'I've come to rescue my daughter for you, you dastardly kidnapper.'

Rai smiled, 'Funny, I was under the impression you kicked her out of your house for no reason in particular, you know after verbally and emotionally abusing her as well as neglecting her basic needs. And I mean all of you, even your disgusting off-spring as well.' The other man growled at being called out on his action but was cut off before he could counter, 'I was also under the impression I obtained guardianship for her after a small police investigation in which those allegations became truth. The only reason you're not behind bars is because, MY daughter didn't want to.'

The man's scowl deepened until one of the children, the boy, spoke up. 'Onii-chan, why did you leave.' He asked rather innocently. Rai just sent daggers at the boy, causing him to flinch and run back behind his mother.

'See, she has siblings waiting for her. She can come back if she wants to and I'm sure she want to be with her real family again.' He said as his scowl turned into an even bigger smirk.

At this point Mei had enough and stopped out behind her girlfriend, cutting Rai off before anything could be said, 'I am with my real family. These people never hit me or swore at me or insulted me. Venom gave me more support and love in our first ten minutes of meeting than you ever did for your entire time possessing me.'

The woman meekly spoke up, 'Darling just come back home, please we promise to be better.'

Mei just stared at her, 'No.'

The single word caused something to snap in the intruders heads, yet the father was the first to speak up, 'I'm sorry what?'

'I said no.'

'YOUNG MISS GET BACK HERE AND GIVE US ALL THE MONEY YOU OWE US, YOU PINK IDIOT.'

Mei started to tear up, 'Why would I , I earned that money fair and square, you never helped me and you don't deserve any of it, so get lost.'

At this point the mother stepped in, 'Listen here brat, you don't have a choice are going to come back and that's final, we miss beating you up at home.'

'Yeah!' The two children said in unison, 'We miss beating up the useless cunt.'

The courtyard fell silent, allowing for the sound of heavy footsteps to be heard coming close, Rai smiled, 'Thank you, now I can finally put you all away for good. Mei I hope you see I didn't hunt them down like you said not to.' The girl nodded, 'Good Venom can you take Mei inside please.' Izuku nodded and disappeared with the pink haired girl.

The group burst out shouting before a large police force appeared, cutting off the exit. Their eyes widened as they met the eyes of the cat faced police captain. They couldn't even move as every single one of the four were tackled and pinned to the ground as their rights were read to them. Rai's smile just grew darker as he walked passed them, opened the door and flipped the Hatsume's off before going in and watching them being taken away by the police, screeching and using their poor quirks whenever possible.

'Thank you Rai.' Mei said buried into Izuku's hair

The man just smiled down at her, 'For you all' He rubbed his marked palm, 'I would go up against the world.'