43: Power moves

'Line up!' Izuku yelled as the people she was teaching followed suit, 'Attention!' They all saluted causing the girl to giggle, 'Calm down, I was joking. Now then, onto today this will be unique for all of you, so one by one go through what you want to work on, if you don't know just say so oki?'

'HAI.' They all replied back

'Ok ok, now Iida why don't you go first.'

'SURE!' He said with slightly less robotic hand chops, 'I am currently working on my new level of speed however I have come across several roadblocks. Similar to Yaomomo I now use lipids and orange juice instead of just orange juice, however this new technique when used burns through everything before I can even take a step.' Izuku nodded, 'But when I did manage to get moving, the friction generated was... let's just say unrealistic.'

Izuku nodded again, 'So that was the cause of that massive burn craters in the training grounds.' Iida nodded rubbing his neck sheepishly, 'Alright I know what to do with you.' She said slamming her fist into her open palm, 'Head over to Mei, ask for her lowest friction material and help her make it into a suit, should be done in an hour, then walk back here and I can start helping you.'

'HAI.' The boy said running off quirkless

'Good! Now he's gone.' The girl relaxed letting the goop fall away, 'I messed up inviting him here, now I have to keep Venom up' She pouted causing the others to giggle, 'Funny? Well Eijiro go next!'

'SURE!' The red head called out, 'I want to be more resilient and add some range to my moves, I'm sorta a one trick pony at the moment.'

Izuku clicked her finger, 'SIMPLE, you've just got to get hit!'

'...what.'

'Training Eijiro! Train your quirk endurance! Then later I have an idea for your range.'

'Got it bosswoman!' The red head said before running towards a bunch of robots quirk ready.

'Well then,' She said with a smirk, 'whose next'

The day ended with Izuku once again covered in Venom once Iida returned, said girl was no standing in front of 5 unconscious teens smiling. The black mass surrounding her swelled as a head formed beside her.

'Kid, don't you think you pushed them too far?' Venom asked

'Nope!' The girl replied before picking all of the up, 'Now, TO BED!'

Venom sighed as he melded himself back into Izuku watching as his host silently took the unconscious quintet back to the dorms, getting weird looks from people on the way down. Venom sighed hoping that it was just the fact one person was carrying five bodies.

As soon as she stepped into the dorms everyone tried to jump her, key word tried. She simply side-stepped them and made eye contact with Mei who was laughing her butt off on the kitchen counter. Izuku refocused back on the people wanting to kill her.

'HOW COULD YOU!' Hugakure yelled

'I THOUGHT THEY *KERO* WERE YOUR FRIENDS!' Asui continued

Others started shouting as Izuku made eye contact with Shoka, who like Mei was smirking but for all the wrong reasons. Venom and Izuku understood immediately what was going on. Izuku walked passed them silencing them as she put her friends and Iida down onto the couch.

'So,' She said turning around, 'What have I been accused of this time?'

'YOU'RE THE FUCKING IDIOT WHO PAID THOSE SECOND YEARS TO MAKE YAOMOMO CRY.' Bakugo yelled

'YEAH, AND YOU TOOK THEM TODAY JUST TO BEAT THEM UP.' Satou yelled

'I THOUGHT YOU CARED FOR THEM, BUT YOU BEAT THEM AND IIDA UP, LOOK AT THEM YOU VILLAIN.' Izumi yelled back

Izuku just stood there as more allegations came flying at her, no-one dared attack though as their one and only chance failed as soon as she walked in. After a few minutes they fell silent allowing Izuku to speak up.

'First off, who told you this.' Everyone including the tormentors pointed at Shoka who stood there slightly shaking being called out, Izuku bobbed her head, 'Now then had she done anything to gain that level of trust? Has she shown you concrete evidence or is it just her words.'

Everyone fell silent as they tried thinking but her brother spoke up, 'She's my sister, why would she l-'

'Izuku Yagi.' The four grimaced at the name, 'Is that reason enough? Good now you all have no more say in this matter.' She turned back to the class, 'Have any of them risked their lives for you like I did at the USJ.' Again no response, 'Are they you're class representative? Do they help with the development of your support items?' Again no words were spoken. 'Ok then, why did you listen to her, to any of them? You all know the rough details of what they did, so why?'

No more words were spoken however all this did was let them focus on two sets of footsteps approaching, 'I'm back!' A female voice came out, 'And I brought Sensei!' 

Uraraka walked round the corner but her smiled dropped when she saw the teary faces of her classmate, 'So you didn't listen to me did you?' She asked with a closed eyed smile, 'And you decided to take those four side. I guess I'll leave your punishment up to Sensei.' She finished walking away as the man clad in black walked round the corner with a glare.

'You're all idiots.' He stated with an unnerving aura of calmness, 'And everyone in my class here who is not knocked out or is not name Venom or Uraraka will be receiving triple homework for a month. Be glad your plan never worked or your expulsion would have been immediate.' The class wiped away their tears shaking, 'And Todoroki Shoka, I think the principle would like to have a few choice words with you, seeing as you were started this and seem to be the one who told those boys to head over.'

The girl gulped but quickly followed, acting like little puppy hoping whatever punishment would be lessened. Izuku just watched the two leave before walking over to Mei and scooping her up not saying a word. She walked over to the elevator and it's call rang out through the silent common room, the two girls went inside and Izuku turned back to them all, finally breaking the silence.

'They won't be up until tomorrow morning, leave them be or face the consequences.' Everyone there including the tormentors nodded quickly before the doors closed and the girls broke down into tears around their male friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyo my precious beans, keep your eyes on those notification, chances are another chap is gonna be dropped today :)