12: Letting them back in

Izuku made her way towards her uncles office, internally panicking about her current situation. Sure Shota and Nezu always treated her right but they were never there for her when she needed them, plus there was a high chance they would just send her back to the Yagi's. They might take away her money she needed to live, they might get her removed from her company.

...They might imprison Rai... they could take Venom away from her... THEY COULD KILL MEI.

Izuku started hyperventilating as these thoughts rushed through her head as she started to lose control over the symbiote covering her, causing it to swell and grow as said symbiote was trying his best to calm her spiralling mind down. Honestly he was close to Izuku but Mei helped more in these situations, turns out though that copious amounts of flying saucers can just about manage to do the same job. So Venom had to break into the emergency stash stored in the goop, allowing the girl to calm down for what would be, a very troublesome meeting.

By the time she reached the door, Venom and the flying saucers had managed to calm her down to a reasonable level. So she knocked and entered once prompted, coming face to face to goop-face with her favourite uncle and the one who knew her identity.

'Venom' The tired teacher greeted

'Sensei' She replied

'Are you going to do it or am I?'

'Um... No-one?' She replied hopefully

'Fine then...' The man's eyes went red and he stared into the soul of our most innocent bean, though nothing happened, 'Grr, a mutation quirk.'

'Or maybe' Nezu piqued up, 'Not a quirk at all!'

The two in the room look over to him, Shota in silent bafflement while Izuku was discussing her safety over Venom's mentally. The two came to the conclusion that it would do more harm than good to hide things from Nezu, especially since if they revealed it, they would have the upper hand for now.

Izuku let the goop fall off of her as she stared into the wide eyes of her favourite uncle.

'Hi Uncle... so umm, sorry?' She seemed to ask as the rodent was frozen in shock.

'I-I-Iz-z-z-zu-u-u-uk-u-u-u?' He brokenly stuttered out before bursting into tears and leaping towards his lost niece, only for her to dodge as he got close, causing him to crash into the floor. The girl started apologising rapidly as the white-furred principle glanced at Shota who nodded in agreement to everything.

'Uncle?' The girl seemed to ask, 'Are you ok?'

'Izuku... I should be asking you that, and apologising. We didn't know, I didn't know. Your silence, your tepidness, your flinching, your disappearances. I thought you were just shy... not being abused and neglected.'

'Uncle, it's fine, you didn't know... but uhm what are you going to do now? Are you going to send me back? Take away my money and inventions? My movies? MEI?! VENOM?'

The rodent chuckled waving his paw to let Izuku calm down, 'First off, you won't have to go back... ever. I promise you that. Second, you will at some point have to tell us what happened... fully.' Izuku nodded slowly, 'Third I would never take away anything you earned fairly and none of those people from your past have any claim to it, no matter what they say if they find out who you are. Fourth, who's Venom?'

'Um... well you see... Venom can you explain.'

'Sure kid' The symbiote said popping out from Izuku's shoulder, scaring the black-clothed man back into the air, 'Hi name's Venom, I'm technically the Kid's quirk and their moral/legal guardian? Sorry your rules on this planet are confusing.'