38: A hobo's wrath

Izuku made her way back into the room and walked up to her uncle who simply raised an eyebrow at her action. Without saying anything she handed him the piece of paper and sat back down in her seat. The whole class just stared at her confused, friends and tormentors alike.

They said nothing though as they turned their attention back to their teacher who just opened the paper. His expression remained blank and no reaction happened... nor did any reaction happen for the next ten minutes until Momo spoke up.

'Sensei... a-'

'...detention.' He growled

The girl was taken aback, 'Sorry Sensei, could you repeat that.'

'Yagi, Todoroki's. Detention. Detention for the rest of the damn month.'

'Shota.' Izuku/Venom spoke up, 'They didn't do anything to deserve that, the sole blame falls on Iida.'

'BUT WE BOTH KNOW WHAT THEY DID BEFORE VENOM!' He yelled as the class flinched and the tormentors shrank down in their seats. He groaned, 'Fine, just remember... anything I will expel you four... now Iida on the other hand... Venom.'

'Yes?'

'Does Mei still need test subjects for her babies?'

'Occasionally yes, why d- ohhhhh.'

The man grinned, 'Perfect, oh so perfect.'

Momo raised her hand confused and the man allowed her to speak, 'Sorry Sensei, why is Iida needing more punishment.'

He glanced over to Izuku who just shrugged. He sighed and pulled out a marker, copying the contents of the paper onto the board. It read:

Today at 9:00am a national hearing was held, in the hopes to pass a new Villain branding bill. This would analyse all of the quirks to date and classify them as villainous or not, if so they would be branded similar to the quirkless. I, Nezu, caught wind of this and stopped it. So I can with certainty say it was brought about by the actions of one Iida Tenya during the Hosu incident. Do as you wish with the boy.

The room fell silent as they read what was written, before they broke down into chaos, yelling and quirks were everywhere, Mina was yelling about her looks, Shoji about his face, Tokoyami his head and so forth. Aizawa didn't even stop them, he let then rage until Bakugo spoke up.

'So what? Those filthy villain fuckers deserved it, ALL WE'RE DOING IS STOPPING THOSE DIPSHITS FROM CORRUPTING US!'

The other three agreed and everyone just turned to them, rage in their eyes. They didn't get a word out though before their Sensei sent his binding cloth at them, knocking them all to the floor.

'Extra homework for two weeks.' He announced as they complained even more from the floor causing him to tighten his grip, 'Make that 3 weeks and a weeks detention.'

They groaned but remained silent, so he removed them from his grip before heading back to the front.

The man gave up and headed back to the front, gathering his classes attention when he started to write, all but Izuku.

'Kid.' Venom mentally called out

'...' She didn't respond

'KID!'

'Venom I'm trying to learn!'

'No, you learnt this four years ago.'

'Fine, what's the matter.'

'Shota's outburst.'

'... what about it.'

'When are you going to tell them about that.'

'Hopefully? Never.'

'Kid...'

'I DON'T KNOW OK?!' The goop around the girl swelled, luckily no-one noticed, 'I don't know...'

'Kid I get it, it was horrific and traumatic'

'Like the entirity of my life apparently.'

'Yes but this and your previous dwindling sanity were the main problems. The latter is being dealt with but no-one else knows about the former.'

'And it will stay that way.'

'Kid!'

'HOW AM I MEANT TO TELL THEM, Oh hi my amazing girlfriend who I love and promised to not keep secrets from, guess what I was raped and never told you or how about, Hey authority figure in my life I love dearly, I was raped! It happened a few years ago and I have no evidence!'

'Kid...'

'Venom how can I tell them... all that other stuff was one thing... but this? I want to take it to my grave.'

'And what about the other two? Surely they remember.'

'Maybe, or maybe they forgot about it, permanently gone.'

'Kid...'

'Venom I'm serious I will take this to my grave.'

'And I'm telling you it will come out eventually, whether you want it or not. Kid knowledge is power and power is needed to save those you love... one day you'll have to make a choice.'

'And I'll save them without telling them.'

Venom sighed, 'Of course Kid, me and you together.'

'Can solve anything.'

'Venom!' Shota's voice cut through their mental discussion, 'Can you answer this.'

The girl glanced at the complex math equation stumping even Momo, 'x = 4ln(x)^2 + 7x + c before boundaries Sensei.'

He nodded, 'Good but still pay attention please.'

'Hai.'

He turned back to the board and the tormentors turned to her, glaring fiercely before the blond Pomeranian came up with a dumb idea. Reaching into his bag he pulled out an old straw, Izumi saw this and smirked, tearing a bit of paper off and handing it to him and he popped it in his mouth. He lined up the straw to aim directly towards his target, breathed in through his nose then shot the spit ball.

Silence

Nothing changed, no-one screamed and the four were left utterly perplexed before four smaller wet projectiles hit them each on the forehead. The boys yelled and jumped up while the girls shrieked and fell back.

Everyone who saw them do it burst out laughing as Shota turned round to them.

'You seem to forget you four are on thin ice.' They gulped as he let out a grim smile, 'But seeing you publicly humiliated with your own actions kicking you so hard? I'll let this one slide, as long as you don't remove those things attached to your forehead.'

They sighed and squirmed but gave in, opting to stay enrolled over their pride. But as soon as the lessons ended they were out like a bullet towards the nearest bathroom to get rid of the now hardened wads of paper stuck to their head and hair.