60: The only canon ship

Heyo my precious beans, so yes... trigger warning... from me... yeahhhhh... not sorry at all about this next bit but please be careful and I am sorry if this upsets you in a way that isn't all of you wanting my head for the bean's pain.

That being said, why hate me? It's the four tormentors you should focus on!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hospitals weren't the nicest places to be when the sun set, the once bright and cheerful atmosphere quickly leaves with the remaining daylight. The white walls, with nothing left to reflect but the eerie glow to the moon, help cast wandering shadows on every surface. And the windows, the windows that provide life and light, now act as a window into the night. The night filled with darkness and horrors, unknown figures roaming the streets and a rather specific person unknown figure floating towards a specific window, with a pale green hue surrounding them.

'Room 228' The hooded figure mumbled and the started counting the windows, '224...226... AHA!' The figures trajectory shifted slightly as they arced towards their desired window, grabbing a handhold as soon as they came close enough.

The hue surrounding the girl shifted from her body to her point of entry to the building and the window didn't stand a chance. There was a quiet but audible pop at the lock shattered and the panes slid aside to allow entry. The intruder took their opportunity and dropped in, closing the glass behind them.

What they didn't expect was to land on the edge of a pile of stuffed toys... lots of stuffed toys. the figure stumbled knocking the window they just so carefully closed back open, just in time to let in a strong breeze. A breeze that managed to knock the hood off the hooded figure, revealing a malicious smile and short green hair.

Almost exactly the same kind of green belonging to the girl occupying the room, the same girl whose been unconscious since the attack on UA's training camp two days ago.

Izumi smile grew as her eyes finally landed on her sister in the white hospital bed. No monitors, no machines... the perfect target.

This time though, the girl kept an eye on the floor around her, carefully stepping around the gifts left behind by Izuku's actually family. The people who actually bothered to care.

The maze on the floor didn't affect the girl this time though as she successfully made her way to the side of the bed, her smiled wider than when she first entered the room.

'Hehe, you little quirkless whore,' Said girl chuckled, 'It's finally time for me to kill you... and since I've waited this long, let's enjoy this.' She quickly glanced around and let her eyes come to rest on an unused pillow. Grabbing it her smirk never left her face as she moved the murder weapon over ready to kill.

Just before she was about to complete the act, said victim started to stir and woke within moments, much too fast for the attacker to comprehend what the hell was going on. Izuku's eyes flickered open, the sudden movement enough to shock Izumi into dropping her soft weapon and stumble back. The sound itself drew Izuku's half asleep brain over in the right, or wrong, direction as the girl who just awoke turned her head to groggily look over in her attackers direction.

'Who-Who's there??' She drawled, slowly wiping away her morning tears. Her question was met with silence, so she asked again, 'Who's the-there?' This time her question being stifled by a long overdue yawn.

The sound of her target becoming a lot less helpless snapped Izumi out of whatever little world she was trapped in and that something caused her to jump forward yelling, 'DIE BITCH!'