56: Uncle Dabi or Uncle Touya?

'Izu bean... what in the ever loving gummy bears is going on?'

The girl glanced up at the older boy, 'Long or short story?'

Touya glanced around, 'Make it quick, I'm undercover at the moment.'

Izuku nodded and took a deep breath, 'After you left before I turned 4 everyone was sad then I didn't get a quirk so the Yagi's started neglecting and abusing me. Then Bakugo and your two youngest siblings joining in as well and made my life hell. I was kicked out found an alien symbiote named Venom met a girl called Mei. Got rich went to UA dated Mei now we're engaged.' The girl huffed trying to regain her breath.

Touya or Dabi just stood there taking it all in, 'So... I'm not even going to try and deal with all of... that... at the moment, so... I was kidnapped by the hero commission and put in a quirk training camp with Keigo and Himiko. Keigo is Hawks and Himiko is the other secret mole with me. You'd actually love her, aside from her psychotic blood tendencies from time to time but hey? No-one's perfect. Now I'm here to kidnap you and that Bakugo kid. You to make suffer since you took Shigaraki's hands and Bakugo to make into a villain. Yeah I think that's it.'

'Well he'd be perfect as a villain.' The girl huffed pulling back

'From what I've heard, yes... which is why they can't succeed, yet at the same time I can't sabotage them.'

'How so?' Izuku tilted her head

'A guy called Mr Compress. Magicy fellow and could spot any tricks of mine a mile away.'

'So you're just giving info out at the moment then, you can't do anything inside?'

Touya shook his head, 'No but at least you're safe now. I almost went bat-jelly when I heard you went missing.'

Izuku giggled, 'You're still using those other words.'

Touya smiled at the sight of his adorable bean of a cousin smiling, 'Why wouldn't I Izu bean, you're not going to be exposed to anything like that or so help me...'

'But Bakugo swears all the time!'

'He does, does he?' The man smirked, 'Head on back to your teacher. A guy named twice can clone people, the only problem is he's slightly crazy...'

'And that gets mixed in with the clones?'

'Bingo,' He reached his hand out and ruffled the girls hair, 'Smart as ever, now go on. My mission will be over soon, hopefully.' Izuku nodded and regooped herself, dashing off in the direction her father was in, Touya smiled watching her go, 'Good luck little bean... hehe, I'm glad I can still call you that.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aizawa was not doing well, first he had to teach some brats remedial lessons, including two of the brats who make his daughters life hell. Next came a telepathic warning about villains, so like an normal person he dashed out to fight them, now he was here facing off against... scar man?

'HEHEHHEHE, IM GONNA BURN YOU TO A CRISP, I AM DABI' The black haired scar man yelled, seemingly identical to the man Izuku was talking to.

Cyan flames began to emit from the scared arms of the man, only to stop in the face of flaring red eyes and floating air. The flames though weren't the only thing attacking, the man himself launched through were the flames should have been.

Aizawa simoly flung his scarf forward and reeled the man in like a fish, pivoting on his heel to pin Dabi to the floor.

'Who do you work for?' Aizawa grunted as the scarf tightened around the flame user's neck.

'I... work... for...' Dabi managed to choke out, 'GOD'

'Why yo-'

'THEN I AM YOUR GOD.' Both men turned to loom towards the door to the building to see Bakugo, the blond gremlin, bursting out into the forrest with his quirk, alone, 'YOU CAN'T GET ME SLEEP FUCKERRRRRR!'

Aizawa groaned and punched the ground below him, only for it to be soft. Confused he looked down to see the man he had dissolving into mud.

'Damn cloning quirks...' he grumbled trying to get the mess off his weapon, 'It's always mud, never strawberry scented mochii...'

'DAD!' Another voice called out, this time from the forrest not the building, Aizawa looked over and gasped at the sight of his daughter launching herself at the man.

'Iz- oof.' The two collided as Izuku's momentum sent the man spiralling back into the earth behind him, 'Heh-*cough* glad to see you're alright too.'

'Are you hurt? Did Dabi's clone burn you? Is everyone safe? Are there more clones? W-'

'Holdup kiddo, I'm fine Dabi didn't do anything to me. Mandalay sent a message for everyone to meet back here, so they're on their way... buuuut Bakugo ran off to who knows where.'

'Well that's not good, Dabi told me the league are after me and him.'

'And why would the psychotic pyromaniac tell you this?'

'Long story, but the clone isn't like him at all, I'll explain at home.'

'I- whatever... damn problem child'

'But you love meeeeee' She teased causing the man to smile, 'Now which way did he go?'

Aizawa pointed north east, 'Over there, don't tell me you're going to save him?!'

'It's a hero's job to save everyone Dad.' The girl flexed and stood up to her full augmented height, 'But everyone else takes priority, so I need to stop the villains'

'That's my girl, now go on!'

'Love you Dad!' She yelled before sprinting back into the woods

'Love you too kiddo'

He turned himself back to the doors just in time to see a green headed idiot try and activate her quirk and escape. He was faster and in an instant she was trapped and wrapped up, with a very angry teacher standing over her, foot on trachea.

'Now then Yagi...' He growled, 'Why the fuck did you and your Pomeranian boyfriend think it was a damn good idea to run OUT OF the safest place to be'

The girl could do nothing but whimper as she was dragged back into the very building she tried to escape from, with a few classmates in tow.