54: Settling in

Izuku quietly watched over her friends campfire, still waiting for the rest of the class to return. She didn't really feel like joining them, especially without Mei to keep her happy. Especially since she finally got comfy.

'Hey Izu!' Kyouka called out from down blew near the blazing twigs, 'What was that thing you did at the USJ?'

Silence ensued as everyones attention turned to the girl in the tree, '... I split with Venom, for that brief period we can exist as two separate entities.'

'That's so cool!' Eijiro called back, 'Why don't you do it more often?!'

Humming was heard as the girl thought, 'Well Venom bonded with me, so technically we're meant to be one entity, forcing us to stay apart but still together hurts both of us. It took a lot just to get to where we are at the moment.'

'What happens if you stay longer?'

'We would both die, since Mei edited our genomes to remove Venom's weakness our relationship has become a lot more dependent... that or...'

'Or?' Momo butted in

'The goop would self replicate into another symbiote.'

'Wait! We could all have our own goopy things?!' Mina yelled

'Venom?' The girl called out.

'Sure leave all the explaining to me Kid.' The symbiote sighed, 'My species reproduce Asexually, no ashido we dont do 'it' with ourselves, in all fact when a section of our body gets spilt off and we have no control it gains its own sentience, being stronger than its predecessor. However it and its host have an unstoppable urge to kill the one who made it, sooooo...'

'Making another pure symbiote would be like signing your death sentence?' Momo finished

'Exactly!'

'Wellllllll...' The greenette butted back in, 'Maybe theres a way...'

'Kid no!'

'Kid Maybe!'

'Sometimes you really are troublesome.'

'But you love me all that same.'

Venom sighed and slithered back into Izuku's body as the group below laughed at the antics of the two most powerful beings they knew.

Time passed as the group turned in one by one, the rest of the class still nowhere to be seen, that is until the moon struck its peak. Sounds of twits snapping and grunting woke Izu from her meditative state, the best she could achieve without Mei.

She could hear the angry teens as the confronted an angry Aizawa, yelling how the monsters stopped over three hours ago and they still didn't make it back, he didn't even tell them about the food made or hot springs, he just yelled at them to go to bed, without their luggage. Some groaned, some collapsed while the two collared teens finally let out their anguished screams, only to be silenced by their Sensei's binding cloth.

'Quiet asshats.' The man grumbled before dropping the two and retreating to his cabin and thus his sleeping bag.

Izuku smiled seeing her fickle classmates writhing in pain before some literally crawled to their cabin. She didn't sleep that night but who needs sleep when you get to see Karma first hand.

So when the sun rose the next morning and Shota went to get his class up, he sat down next to a particularly big tree with a dead campfire in front of it, slowly sipping on his nectar of the gods. Coffee as black as his soul.

'BOO!' Izuku yelled jumping down from a tree, starling the man, so much so his figure rocketed into the air comedically.

The man shot  a glare towards the intruder only stopping seeing Izuku's innocent smile, brighter than the bare sun rise happening right behind her. 'Morning oh lovely adorable bean of mine'

'Morning Dad!' She squeaked back, 'How's the milk?'

Aizawa pouted, ever since he arrived the coffee machine mysteriously broke... he blamed Tiger, the hero always seemed to have a problem with coffee. And him... but thats what you get for keeping a stretching quirk erased while active. 'Shush...' His eyes sparked as he remembered something, 'you wouldn't happen to have a coffee maker in there would you?'

Izuku shook her head, 'Sadly no... buuuut' The black goop Izuku so perfectly manipulated swirled briefly on her hand before she pouted literally coffee into the mans milk mug. Aizawa's eyes sparkled as he downed it in one go before reaching out for more. Izuku giggled and obliged, happy to make her nee adopted family member happy.

'Thanks green bean...' He hummed, a rare smile forming for all to see, 'Now go start training or relaxing, I've got some lazy bones to wake up.'

Izuku nodded and headed out to the open field before splitting with Venom. Sure she was powerful... beyond any reasonable imagination, but imagine double teaming, that was her goal. That and getting Venom a body.

She hummed as Venom woke up separated, noticing the slight rippled in the black puddle before it started contorting and swirling like something out of a horror movie. Izuku giggled watching her friend trying to gain an independent form.

She stood there watching for so long she never noticed the rest of the class coming, Venom however did and by some plot based miracle, launched himself at Izuku, covering her just in time. Aizawa simply glanced at the frozen Izuku, who gestured with her knuckles together then apart. The man understood immediately and set the others to tort- ahem work.

Izuku jumped up on a nearby rocky outcrop and observed the others, letting Venom slip away and practice some more but reattaching every once in a while to keep themselves whole.

Some noticed the girl not doing anything, and a few still writing in agony from their quirk collars being deactivated went to complain, only to get yelled at and doubled the inetenisty of their quirk training. Honestly at noon it could just be considered torture, at least thats what 1-B thought when they gazed upon the sight of their rival class.

Monoma of course had to try and provoke Izuku, Vlad king put a stop to the immediately by throwing the boy at Tiger with Pilabody active... the boy wasn't in for a good morning. The rest of the class shuddered but spilt up, finding their workstations and training themselves to the bone until the sun started to set.