36(2)

"I have no patience left on Yuta. I want him come back here instant!" Taeyong raged out throwing the vase on the coffee table. He huffed out his breath from his mouth, showing he's completely a maniac.

"Taeyong, it's just Yuta. He'll-" Johnny said behind him.

"Shut the fuck up, Johnny. I know he didn't do his job, he's literally throwing his dick over random women in the club, I can feel it." He raged out.

"Just tell me you're jealous, you obviously have a reason to be jealous because you keeping an eye on Earth and us in this room." Johnny casually sipping his black coffee. Taeyong stand up and walk back and forth.

Taeyong most likely have limits on his patience...in a very short time of course, but he's voice is very calm...if a  song can describe his voice, it's Michael Bublé's Sway, of course.

Johnny, a complete opposite of Taeyong. His voice most likely sounds like commander talking to his comrades, slight aggresive and harsh. But him...very calm and a person with full patience. Meanwhile Yuta himself, who often get called as the person between heaven and hell. Even the person who called him that don't even know who's heaven and who's hell between Johnny and Taeyong.

Johnny often get his word cut by Taeyong, meanwhile Yuta keep teasing Taeyong on purpose which make him barely control his patience on Yuta and Taeyong trying his best to stay calm around Johnny.  Meanwhile Johnny, often sitting on Yuta's side, despite he's the person who perfectly fit his look.

"Are you gonna get mad enough or...?" Johnny eyed him while lowering his glasses. Taeyong ruined his slicked back hair and loosen his tie. Was he about to go all out? Maybe not. That might be a cliffhanger of his feelings.

After his walking and loosen himself, he sat across Johnny who still reading. Taeyong sitting with manspreading legs, meanwhile Johnny position all neat, like professional businessman.

"I'm really tired." Taeyong huffed out.

"So am I." Johnny replied.

"I was thinking about this for days, it could be the best decision for all of us, including...N-Naomi and our own life." He mumbled.

"*sigh you always act tough around your comrades, but a whole coward around me. Kneel down." Johnny teased him. Taeyong threw a cushion pillow and missed his aim. Both of them act like Taeyong never threw a vase before.

"What do you want to do, actually?" Johnny curious.

"I want this gang disband- no... I want this gang completely destroy, dissappear from mafia world." Taeyong fixed his position.

"Wha-huh?" Johnny raised his eyebrows.

"You mean like make our gang completely act underrated or well-hidden from the wanted list?" Johnny leaned forward to get a clear answer.

"No."

"I want this gang to disband."

_________________________________________
*whole conversation in Japanese.

CHICAGO, USA.

"Yuta-kun, you're telling me you're a swimmer?" Noriko repeated Yuta's words. Yuta chuckled.

"I was a swimmer in my middle school years, me and my team won the relay match at the nationals. I swim with backstroke" Yuta said with a proud tone. Naomi had no idea wether this man beside her is lying or not. He's pretty much mysterious despite being a  mafia member. But he's really good at giving information about this sports, and yes she thought he's not lying.

"Yuta-kun, you're cool! Then, I'm not going to worry about Naomi safety around deep water after all. She can't swim. Pretty much a weak hag." Noriko joked.