22

8. 21 a.m

"Good morning folks! Today is the day" Haechan screamed. All eyes on him. Everyone already showered and breakfast and basically hanging out in the living room,waiting for the night to coming out from the shadow, ready to burn down Zhi Jian's party.

"Can you stop screaming for once?" Rachel said with annoyance in her voice. Haechan only stick out his tongue and search for his seat and sit across Naomi.

Renjun sitting beside Naomi, he's wiping his dagger with care meanwhile Naomi, she basically day dreaming between Renjun and Hendery.

"Psst psst" Haechan playfully signalling Naomi to look at him. Naomi seemed unbothered and Haechan tried harder to caught her attention.

"Shut up Haechan!" YangYang felt annoyed by his noise while he's still playing his car racing game.

"Can you at least stop playing that vroom vroom game?" Haechan said and his hand quickly snatched YangYang's phone and he screamed so loud. Everyone went shouting towards each other, wanting each other to stop shouting and giving orders with a loud volume. Their voices is so loud as if the living room turned into a damn zoo. Naomi snapped out and stand up. She step into the fight between YangYang and Haechan.

"You two please stop!" Naomi roughly pulled YangYang out from the fight but Haechan keep pulling him in to fight again. Naomi called Jeno to stop Haechan from fighting again. Jeno step out and pulled Haechan.

"YangYang stop it now!!" Naomi shouted while Johnny carry YangYang who insist to stop fighting. The rest still mocking each other because Ten started the whole damn fight by teasing Kun, the leader of Vegas territory.

____________________________________

6. 17 p.m

(Naomi's outfit and accesorries)

Naomi role for their mission as an undercover guest for the party along with Yuta, Rachel and Jaehyun

Naomi role for their mission as an undercover guest for the party along with Yuta, Rachel and Jaehyun. The rest wearing their fancy gang outfit. Luckily the party is masquerade themed and they able to use their mask. Naomi's partner is Yuta since she need a mentor for her first mission meanwhile Jaehyun and Rachel will be in the party earlier than Yuta and Naomi.