21

"Hey wanna go outside and stroll around?" Haechan asked to all 22 others during their breakfast in the next morning.

"I'm tired" Taeil shortly answered.

"As expected" Haechan felt annoyed.

"Naomi, care to take a stroll with me?" Haechan asked the youngest. She was about to eat her food.

"Why would I? I have to go shopping with Rachel, I can't." Naomi rejected and Haechan went all down turn to a sulky face.

"Aish, you such a dramatic person." Jaemin complained while shoving his toast into his mouth.

"Why everyone went out for a shopping? Is it because you guys haven't buy your clothes?" Haechan started to feel annoyed since everyone avoid him. Everyone only responds him with a nod. Haechan storm out from the table and everyone seemed to be unbothered.

"Don't mind him, he's super childish than the youngest in the gang." Jaemin said to Naomi. She shrugged it of and started to eat her food again.

____________________________________

"Come on , just choose the one that you like." Johnny whined towards Naomi who's being a picky person towards all of the dress on the racks.

"I think red suits me well, how do you think about that?"

"Every colour suits you! Just grab anything and I'll pay you." Johnny look at his wrist watch and letting Naomi choose anything she wants to wear. Naomi happily smiled and search for Rachel, who currently searching for her dress with Jaehyun.

"Hey, Naomi. I'll use black since it won't show my glock a lot." Rachel said in a small volume when she said the weapon's name.

"I'll black too!" Naomi said excitedly while searching for a perfect dress. Jaehyun looked at both of the women he walk with. He has that weurd feeling when both of the girls gathered together. Weird enough for him to discovered. He saw Rachel changed drastically after Naomi joined in the gang. Rachel become the most bubbly person he saw and he also saw Naomi not cold as he expected.

"Hey, Jaehyun! Stop daydreaming, we're checking out." Rachel wave her hand in front of Jaehyun's face.

"O-Oh okay, I'll pay." Jaehyun started to taking out his black card.

"Wait, I'll let Johnny pay mine, he wanted to." Naomi smiled and leave Rachel and Jaehyun for searching Johnny.

____________________________________

02.47 p.m

"Hi guys! You're back!" Jisung greeted Jaehyun,Naomi,Rachel and Naomi, who just get back from their shopping.

"Give us some spoiler about your outfit" Hendery showed up out of nowhere near Rachel and she push Hendery's head until he fall on his back.

"I'm tired, tomorrow we have a big day." Rachel said shortly and went to her shared bedroom. Hendery's attention goes to Naomi, who's standing in front of him.

"Care to give me a hand?" Hendery said. Naomi scoffed and chuckled quietly and reach out her hand and help Hendery to stand up on his own feet.

"Thanks." Hendery smiled.

"I'm so tired of Haechan whining since afternoon begging everyone in the suite to take a stroll with him." Hendery point Haechan with his eyes and Naomi followed to view Haechan, who's looking so sulky on the long couch.

"Childish." Naomi scoffed. Naomi walked to Haechan and he only glared at her.

"Can you stop being childish and be a man?" Naomi sit down next to him while he sitting in a melting position,still sulky as fuck.

"Ok, fine, I'll volunteer to stroll around with you and stop being so sulky I hate to see that face around me." Naomi gave up, Haechan face immediately bright again and aggresively attack Naomi with a warm hug that she didn't expected.

"Ok ok, that' enough. I'm going to have a nap, we'll stroll around later." Naomi playfully pinch his ear and left the spot.

In the other hand, jealousy surrounded him, he silenty clenched his fist, his face suddenly dead serious and his mood turn bad. Walked out from the living room and head to his room, not wanting to see the bright face of Haechan that caused by Naomi.

____________________________________
8. 46 p.m

"Wah, the street lights is so beautiful" Haechan playfully spin himself while admiring the view of Vegas during his night walk with Naomi.

"You don't like night walk with me?" Haechan asked with his smile dropped. Naomi noticed that his face went serious and she only chuckled to break the serious tension.

"I'm not a city admirer type of person, I'm more into a nature person." Naomi claimed. Haechan only nodded since he's understand her preference.

"Since your mask already done and it's also just like you imagined, I hope you do your best tomorrow." Haechan said and she gave him a small smile.

Both of them walk in silence, not an awkward silence like it used to be, they just listening to car honks, loud music from the streets and watching people pass by. Haechan decided to break silence again.

"What's your deal with Rachel tho?" Haechan asked curiously. Naomi raised an eyebrow with a 'what?' face.

"You two seems fishy as fuck, I know you two talk about boys every night because you two always cackling in the room." Haechan explained and Naomi stop on her tracks so do Haechan.

"We talk about how much we hate men, we rant about men and thinking about killing any men around us." Naomi joked, want to make Haechan feel awkward. She did. Haechan let out a small 'oh' and his face carved that awkward expression while walking. Naomi let out a small giggle while both if them went back to the hotel.

"Are you sure that you really hate men?" Haechan break the silence again because he was unsure about what came out from Naomi's mouth.

"Did I said I really hate men?" She emphasized the word really. Haechan went quiet.

"Not all men I hate, look at you, you're a grown ass men talking to me, I don't hate you." Naomi walk inside the hotel lobby, while Haechan followed her back with a smile on his face.

"So, you like me?" Haechan teased her. She just scoffed while she pressed the lift button.

"If you're not act like a childish person." Naomi said and Haechan act like a confident man he is.

(a/n: i'm sorry for not update for this past few days bcuz i have a lot of school work to catch up since schools about to open anytime. this chapter is basically naomi hanging out with haechan heheh.i'll do a double update on weekend from now on;) )