26

1.13 a.m

The suit door twisted revealing half of the members came back from the party outside. Naomi, who's enjoying her sleepless midnight watching variety shows after hours of sleeping.

Her eyes moved to the door watching each member came in with their loud chatter. Most of them wearing dark coloured outfit, masks all hanging around their fingers, most of them didn't even realize Naomi sitting in her melting position,controlling the whole couch.

"Oh, Naomi! I didn't see you there" Taeyong said with his emotionless face, he's probably drunk Naomi thought, his voice lit up with bright tone meanwhile his face doesn't show any emotion, yes, he's drunk.

"Your vision blurred, take him to his room, Jisung" Naomi ordered the guy who's literally months older than her. Jisung scoffed but still offered her some help.

"Hey! Do you have fun out there?" Hendery came out of nowhere and sit next to Naomi, like really close. Both of them did a major skinship, their arms brushed with each other. Naomi seemed unbothered about it.

"If you saw Taeyong drunk, it means we're all having fun" Rachel said while passing through the members and went to her shared bedroom. Hendery looked over Naomi, looking to her eyes. So do her, she look back at his eyes that was hiding behind his long bangs.

"You can't sleep?" Hendery asked with a smile on his face. Naomi only nodded as an answer, Jeno came out from his room to greet the member that just got home from the party.

"Me either, I've sleep for hours. I wanna play games with you since you really good at it" Hendery said to Naomi. She smiled.His eyes slowly glance to Jeno, who's watching him and Naomi sitting super close to each other with a slight sharp jealousy shoot him.

Jeno face foward and talk to other members as if the glance did not happen seconds ago. Hendery got up from his seat and ruffles Naomi's hair and left the room, Jeno seemed to saw everything on spot.

What is happening?

____________________________________

9. 44 a.m

"Good morning, Naomi! Did you sleep for the second time after hours of sleep?" Hendery asked Naomi while he's focusing on doing the members breakfast.

She shook her head, she had a sleepless night because she play games with Hendery, browsing contents on Youtube. Hendery, he knows she didn't sleep but he asked her as a joke.

Came out a person from their shared bedroom, running his hands through his messy hair. His glasses rest neatly at the bridge of his nose, his appearance wasn't that distracting to his members, he thought.

"Morning" Jeno said with his raspy morning voice. Naomi and Hendery still helping with each other doing the breakfast, Hendery frying some bacons meanwhile Naomi still focusing pouring some orange juice into the glasses.

Both of them didn't that time to answer Jeno. He just sit there, across the two busy being in front of him at the counter top. After seconds of wasting her time pouring the drink into the right glass, she turn her body facing the counter top. All she witnessed was too remarkable.

Jeno was shirtless in front of her.

All he does was absolutely nothing, he just standing on his two feet grabbing a fresh toast. That view was too much she thought,  she saw Johnny half-naked before but why Jeno make it too difficult for her to view men's body part?

His torso, his fine toned abs and his sharp looking collarbone. The heat on her fave got more intense than before when the morning sun shone over Jeno's body from the left, making every detail of his built body looking neatly carved more than before.

She quickly turn her body facing Hendery's back while he's frying the sausages. What was she doing, she thought. Hendery knocked her without noticing the figure right behind her. She immediately move from Hendery's side, meanwhile Jeno notice every each incident that both of Naomi and Hendery encountered from the day goes on.

"What's good y'all" Rachel came out and sit next to the shirtless Jeno. Naomi avoiding every eye contact as much as possible because she blushed too much.

"C'mon, Naomi it's just a shirless guy, no need to be that stupid."  She cursed to herself.

"Yah, Jeno. Go put on a damn shirt, Naomi haven't get used to this shirtless atmosphere." Rachel slapped Jeno's bare arms before he walked to his room picking up a random shurt to pull on.

"Fuck, she noticed." Naomi cursed again.

"I forgot to tell the guys to put on a shirt whenever you around them, you literally came here 2 months ago and they act like as if there's no new female member came." Rachel said while stabbing her food with her fork.

"T-that's okay, I'll get use to it soon enough." Naomi smiled, she doesn't want to give Rachel a burden to tell each member to behave.

Jeno came back and sat to his current seat and eat his toast with his great apetite. Hendery and Naomi joined the two others and eat their breakfast before the other wasted members came.

Naomi didn't even realize Jeno and Hendery heard the 'shirtless' conversation, both of them got no clue what are they fighting for.

(a/n: happy 6k everyone!! i can't believe i made it this far. thank you for reading tho!

i'll fix my english grammar and others that necesary, i hope we can interact more in the future!

bad alive english version is coming soon and make sure you stream it!

oh btw , which one do you choose?

happy ending(also came up with sad epilogue)

sad ending(also came up with happy epilogue)

make sure you choose it! i'm planning the end of this book real soon, also came up with season 2 intro after the book ended!)