25

"Good Afternoon, Italy!!" Hendery shouted in English. His voice echoed in the aircraft storage, everyone winced by his voice tone. Summer hits different in Italy, Naomi thought, she never been to Italy before, this is her first time ever to look over beautiful classic places.

"Can you toned down your voice a bit? I'm tired" Chenle said. Eventhough his territory is Italy, he's always in his lazy side and want other members to switch up with him, and yet he choose Yuta to be in charge, and he quit becoming territory leader, he said he's wasn't good enough to lead the members overseas.

"It's not always we came to Italy, why don't we just cheer up because we came here just on time for masquerade party!" Hendery said in joy. Everyone was a bit confuse.

"The Merchant of Venice?" Chenle ask and Hendery nodded multiple times. Yuta smiled and join their conversation.

"I love masqeurade party, it brings mysterious aura to me! It's like discovering what's beyond the mask of the stranger!" Yuta said while resting his arms around Naomi.

"That's sounds so deep, anyways I borrow Maseratis for all of us! And yet- Uhm Chenle can you drive -Uhm I mean, lead us to the hotel that you modified last year?" Taeyong asked the youngest for help since the eldest doesn't know much about Italy. Chenle nodded and all of them waiting for the borrowed car arrive.

____________________________________

7.09 p.m

"Tonight is the masquerade party, all of you can go and have fun, I'll just stay in because i need to sleep. But remember keep an eye around your surrounding, perhaps there will be a spy or Astro's member." Taeyong said. Yuta agreed on what he said.

"Chill, brother, we have the masks that we use during Zhi Jian's death" Rachel flapped her hand once showing that she did not care about what Taeyong said, she's the most stubborn one in the gang after all.

"Don't chill at me, anything can happen in any second." Taeyong hissed. Rachel just shrugged at the fact that she made Taeyong a bit pissed off at the first day they landed on Italy.

"Anyways, Naomi, do you want to join?It won't be fun games without you" Rachel convince Naomi to join herself and the others.

"Nah, I'm just too tired to walk with dresses, I really need to rest." Naomi let out a small sigh even Rachel hear it .

She was a bit stressed out lately, helping the hacking team tracking Astro's location and plan few strategy along with the territory leader and the leader, she's really not a big fan of going outside daily but she got used to it ever since she worked as a bartender in Seoul, went to the night clubs with Violet, she was never felt this tired before, because she's booked and busy now.

"Oh, I can see that you're really tired, you can have a rest." Rachel smiled and left her alone at the couch.

"Are you tired, or you just want to hack some money alone?" Xiaojun came out of nowhere while he's holding a red wine on his hand. Naomi eyed him and closed her eyes back, it's really obvious that she's tired, she's not even doing her job as leader of territory yet, she already can feel pain and exhaust.

"It's obvious, Xiaojun" she answered at the peak of her low energy. She got up and straight to her bedroom leaving Xiaojun with no proper explaination.

"I'm heading to my bedroom, lock the doors if you join them going to the party." Naomi remind him while her hand patted Xiaojun's shoulder. He was a bit shocked by her act.

He didn't even realize he's the first member who encountered her, giving her a ride home and even gave her a biggest tip, maybe he just completely forget about it because it was months ago. He's happy that he telling the members that he encountered Merciless Mike in real life, and even thought that 'Mike' was a guy.

____________________________________

12.37 a.m

"Hm, the suite sounds quite." Naomi said after her eyelid opened slowly revealing dimmed light in her shared bedroom with Rachel. She lightly groaned avoiding herself making too much noises without even realize it's midnight.

"Oh, I thought I woke up at 7 a.m" Naomi thought in her head, impossible, nobody can sleep 12 hours in her condition. She sit in her comfortable position, still lost on her thoughts and thinking about want to lay on her back again. The suite was quiet and she was a bit concerned about what happen, she twisted the doorknob and left the room.

With her messy dark hair, she looked for her members, no one was around. Without thinking any further a do, she walked to the kitchen taking out orange juice and looking for cookies on the kitchen counter.

While she was enjoying her supper, a figure pass her by ,walking to fridge taking out a soda can. She didn't even bother to look up and she thought her member just come back from the party.

"You just woke up?" The voice asked, he opened the soda can and it sizzled, clear enough for Naomi to hear from such distance. She looked up to the figure because there no noises from other members.

"I thought you joined them, what are you doing here?" Naomi asked Jeno, the one who opened the soda can with his phone in his hand.

He only shook his head. His fingers gracefully putting down the chilled soda and his phone on the counter top. He sat across her and carefully eyed her.

Did he ever catch feeling for her? He was about to break the rule between mafia members.

"Do you ever fell in love once while you're in the gang?" Naomi thoughts blurted out, she wasn't meant to ask that, she thought about Rachel, who have a crush over Jungwoo. Jeno got up from his seat, slowly walking forward to Naomi, his fingertips gracefully running through the counter top as he reach next to Naomi's side.

 Jeno got up from his seat, slowly walking forward to Naomi, his fingertips gracefully running through the counter top as he reach next to Naomi's side

(renmin superior)

"Do you?" Jeno lean next her ear, saying his sentences with his low voice. Naomi looked at him, he's only few inches away from her face.

"Um.." Naomi run out of words. She search for words on Jeno's eyes, she looked at every inches of his features, from his eyes to his nose and

to his lips.

"Tsk" he smirk and walk back to his former seat, he took his soda and his phone away and went back to his room.

"What did I just witnessed" Naomi was all confuse by Jeno's act just now.

Jeno P.O.V

"What am I even doing?" He look back to the kitchen, where Naomi still munching her cookies, and then smirked after he think about what happen earlier.