14

"Wake up, lazy bones. Johnny gonna take you out for shopping" Hendery yank the girl's blanket. She whine and cover her face with her pillow.

"Shopping?! Again?! I'm tired.." Naomi voice fade out as she drifted back to sleep. Hendery groans in frustration and he remove the pillow from Naomi's face.

"Rachel will be there-" Hendery shout been interupted by a punch from Naomi. His lips were bleeding. He fall to the ground with a loud groan.

"Holy shit! I'm sorry." Naomi eye widened as she saw Hendery. She quickly get up at reach out for Hendery. She lift her thumb to remove the blood stain from the corner of Hendery's lips.

"Bro- Your- your punch is hard" As he playfully fix his jaw.

"Sorry" Naomi said in a small tone.

"*groans* Hurry, to the bathroom. Johnny will give you an outfit to wear."

____________________________________

"Naomi, that outfit suits you!" Rachel compliment the girl as she walk down to the foyer

Rachel's:

"You look very classy" Naomi compliment her back

"You look very classy" Naomi compliment her back. Johnny, Jaehyun, YangYang and Mark walk towards the girls.

"Hey girls" YangYang said. He's using a buttoned up shirt with dragon print, along with black slack pants. Johnny using a grey suit, Jaehyun in a white floral buttoned up shirt and Mark in a black buttoned up.

"I thought ONLY Johnny joined us" Rachel emphasize the word 'only'.

"You need some protection, besides, you two are girls." Mark said.

"Let's go" Johnny lead them to the under ground garage.

____________________________________

"Hey, guys! You're going out?" Jungwoo greeted them in the under ground garage.

"Yes,um, hey, can we lend 5 glocks? You know, anything can happen in Neo City" Mark pleased. Jungwoo handed 5 glocks to each of them.

"Yuta already teach you how to use glock, right?" Johnny asked Naomi. She nodded as a yes.