04

8.09 a.m

Morning sun strike on Naomi's face and she immediately scrunches her face, tuck her face into the blanket of her bed. It's Saturday, she didn't go to work.

She took a sleep again for 38 minutes extra. She rose from the bed and start to make her breakfast, taking out bacon, sausages,bread and eggs from the kitchen and start heating her oil. Her face is a bit puffy and her eyes is half open. Waiting for the bacon to turn into perfect colour, she went to the sink and washed her face. Once again, her face got sun kissed by the sunlight and she enjoys the morning breeze. Once her breakfast is done, she ate all of it and finished with a cup of milked coffee.

She took a 10 minute shower and dress up for a walk

She putted on her makeup,do her hair and off outside of her apartment

She putted on her makeup,do her hair and off outside of her apartment. Thinking that she'll be going outside from morning until midnight,but still, she'll be heading home to wash up for her night out.

Walking through the sidewalk, with a serious expression,she went to the secret cyber café. She crossed the lonely,small alley and enter to the cyber café which in the inside always neon coloured everywhere. Naomi enjoyed the neon atmosphere.

She's heading to one of the computer table and start doing her job,hacking. Eventhough she has a computer in her apartment, she still need some atmosphere that could bring death through the screen she's been watching for hours.

Every crime cyber café knows she's the most dangerous hacker in South Korea, but she denied the fact. There will be someone who's much skillful than her,she can feel it. Many people passed her back and manage to look at the computer screen she's control. Many people who do the hacking job, passing behind her, stop and look, they all got jaw dropped because the ammount of money she manage to earn by hacking was $14 Million total. She managed to hack the ATM machine, online bank in and dark web.

Just two hours and a half she's been sitting there, she finished and delete the site that she's currently using, leaving the cyber place and head to the bank. The ammount of money she made earlier, she'll use it tonight. She use $12,000 for herself. Well, she's going to a night club tonight. Celebrating her own success by hacking.

6.37 p.m

She's finally back home from her shopping day. She bought a lot of groceries using her unidentified dirty money. She flop onto her bed once she finish putting the groceries at the kitchen counter. Remembering she will going to a famous night club, she head to the bathroom,removing her makeup and head to shower.

After the long shower, she off to her closet and pick her best outfit. She dress to impress. Once she's done,she's doing her makeup and do her hair. With her red bold lipstick on her full lips, winged eyeliner and dark makeup, she ready to kill the dance floor, or she just sitting at the bar.

Taking out her best killing heels that could match with her best outfit.