08

01.56 a.m

Naomi standing at the edge of the balcony of Violet's house, thinking what happen to YangYang. She can't stop think about it. It feels like it stuck in her head for days.

The cold air brushes against her skin,she inhale every bit if the air. She was deep thinking for a moment until she saw a male figure walk down the side road , alone with a hoodie and jeans.

_________________________________________

"Do your own thing" Boss command me in the ear piece he's wearing. I'm nervous yet guilt haunt me all along.

I walked on the side road to reach her location,slowly. My pace went slower as I saw her at the balcony standing, perhaps she's deep thinking something. I pretend to walk like I saw nothing until I saw her figure moved at the corner of my eye.

"Ok YangYang you can do this" I said. I lifted up my hood to let her saw my figure under the moonlight. She saw me and she quickly ran away inside. She's scared isn't it? No she's not scared, she's Merciless Mike!

A loud click came from the house she stayed, she unlocked the door. And came her figure walk towards me in a medium pace.

"YangYang is that you?" she slowed her pace and walk to me closely. I turn around and saw the curious look on her face.

"Oh my God, where have you been? I'm so worried" She relieved.

"But at least I can see you now, what happen?" she turn to her normal cold behaviour.

"There's a thick thing dropped on your head and you were passed out that day. I bring you home and all that stuff." I scratch my nape. Acting innocent.

"My phone have lost your contact though"

"Oh about that, your phone slide out from your bag and I accidentaly kicked it and I think it got reset" I lied again.

"Well at least I got to see you again." She crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"I forgive you" She said. I quickly take her hand and lead her to my car.

"Where are we going?" She ask in confusion.

"We're hangout again" I said with a smile.

She get inside the car, buckling her seat belt and I started the engine and drove her off to the road with full speed.

_________________________________________

NAOMI POV

It's been minutes since we stayed in the car, driving to our destination.

The road is so dark, not forget about YangYang, who's seriously have that deadpanned face carved on him.

"YangYang where we going?" I asked. He didn't response. It was the 3rd time I asked him the same thing.

I decided to stay awake. I have that cold sensation creeping down my spine, something's wrong now. My eyes wonder around the road quietly, not to make it obvious.

YangYang has been quiet ever since we get inside the car. I found out the road was quiet familliar, feels like the road we've been before.

The road that led to that cyberpunk city.

I try to stay calm, maybe he's taking me there just to hangout, again. I guess.

There's the unknown city. I looked at him with questionable eyes. I have no clue what's on his mind. This making me crazy.

"What are you doing?" It maybe sound harsh to him, he slowed down the car in front of the city but then fasten the car's speed.

"YangYang!!" I was shocked, completely shocked by the sudden speed. It was like a race, he drove the car fast as lightning. I hold tight on my seat belt and tried to stay calm, but I can't.

It was so fast like time lapse. I saw a mansion, maybe it's his mansion. I recognize the white mansion, the only building that built around the forest.

"YangYang, you've missed the mansion!!" I said loudly. But then I've been knocked out.

____________________________________
???? POV

"YangYang, you've missed the mansion!!" She said. Without any request, I injected sleeping serum to her nape.

"Well that was easy" I said. I came out from my hiding spot, the passenger seat.

"Never thought about that, she didn't even see you" YangYang said. Now he's driving in a normal speed.

"Where are we taking her?" I asked him.

"Back to the mansion" YangYang made a drift and went back to road where it lead us to the mansion.

"Yo, she's pretty" I hands on its way to touch her. YangYang slapped my hand.

"You fucker, she's Merciless Mike, don't forgot ,okay?" He hissed.

____________________________________

YANGYANG POV

I parked the car in the ground floor garage while he's carrying Naomi.

"Where should we put her?" He asked, i just shrugged my shoulders.

"Leave her at my room" Other members command him. He obeyed and lead himself to the room.

"Kidnapping. Classic" He said as the other members carried her away.

"She's stubborn" I shrugged my shoulders.