29

"Ja-Japan?" Haechan asked. Rachel nodded slowly. Everyone started to groan, some chattering among themselves, and some cheered.

"Finally! Hometown, I can't wait to land!" Yuta cheered. Naomi looked over his act with a thin smile but somehow she think about her problem. Her brother perhaps still living his life in Japan, or probably living in the dark.

"I hope Naoyuki is waiting for me" She hoped he will, and always will.

____________________________________

"Our commrades died at two country, should we inform to Big Boss?" His man asked.

"No, I'm waiting for them to set their feet on my face." He said. He's dark aura seemed very visible even his men are so afraid of him whenever he talk or did a slight small movement. He's a monster.

"I apologized, Sir. I didn't mean to interrupt you. One of our commrades from the wiped out mafia clan survived." Another man came to the room.

"Do you have any bad news to me?" He said in his very dark voices.

"O-of course, Sir. He loss his memory at the particular moment during robbing the bank." He said.

"Bring him to me and I'll regain his memories."

____________________________________

"We'll fly to Japan on Wednesday. Please get yourself ready and never left any traces, except for Mark." Johnny said. During afternoon, all of them doing their own businesses.

Naomi was busy binge watching her favourite anime, then saw Mark walking back and forth across the hallway. She shut down her laptop and craned her neck looked over Mark who walked to another hallway. She followed her ,wondering what's he doing.

"What are you doing? I saw you walking back and forth earlier." She asked. Mark was insert something inside the suite decorations , which was flower pot.

"Oh, I'm leaving small clue." He showed off the item he left earlier, which was a dangling earring.

"Why would you leaving traces? Isn't that idea could get us caught more easily?" She confused. Mark chuckled over her words.

"Naomi, I did left traces. But these traces got no meaning at all. I just left them like that. I want to make them believe that these clues got something behind them." Mark smiled. She finally understand. Mark left a travelling brochure and finally left the room with Naomi.

"Wassup Mark!" Hendery came and greet both of them. Mark greeted him back.

"May I have a word with Naomi?" He asked. Naomi standing beside Mark got no clue at all. Mark pushed Naomi to the front with a light force.

"She's all yours." Mark grinned, as if he knows something.

"Thanks,bro." He thanked him when Mark left them alone.

"What's up?"

"Come with me" He lead the way while linked each other's hand. Walking pass every room, every member.

Both of them passed the living room, while there's few of their members hanging out there. All eyes on both of them and then doing theur own business after.

"What on earth these two walking so fast?" Rachel said. Jeno eyed them with serious glare, straight face. He looked down over the rug and thought.

"It's really impossible to like somebody who already been like by someone else, especially when they're both close."

"I shouldn't like Merciless Mike. I shouldn't like Naomi. I really shouldn't...love her."

"You're an assassin. You should have no feelings towards anyone, Jeno." He remembered the word that Taeyong said to him during his first mission years ago.