18

7. 02 p.m

"Is anyone here yet?" Doyoung doing the head counting everyone in the dining room, including the kitchen.

"Naomi isn't here, as usual" Jisung eyes also wondering looking for the girl who's the same age as him.

"Wait! Rachel isn't here too" Jungwoo call out to Doyoung inform him that Rachel also didn't appear in the room like everyone.

____________________________________

"Did you ever realise these boys acting good toward us girls?" Rachel ask questions to Naomi who's still drying her hair.

"Wait what? They treat you bad before I came here?" Naomi turn her head to face Rachel, leaving her hair half wet.

"No, they just teasing alot. I think you proved them girls can be scary especially when they have two in a room." Rachel smile after she compliment Naomi who's acting like a big sister to her lately.

"Well, I'm just being a sister to you, protect you and love you since you also want a sister, right?" Naomi sit next to Rachel handing her a damp towel, asking for Rachel to dry up her hair.

"And I'm a big sister to you, too" Rachel giggles and her hand helping drying Naomi's damp hair.

"Do you ever have a big struggle while living in this gang?" Naomi sudden question made Rachel a little bit shocked.

"It's okay, I'll keep it by myself. Mouth stay shut, remember?" Naomi covinced Rachel to speak up her struggle.

"*sigh* I like Jungwoo. I'm afraid the gang will not able accept the fact that I like one of the members." Rachel said while her hands started to comb Naomi's hair.

"It's okay to express your love if the members already love you like their own sister. Sometimes, It's hard to keep it for too long. If he make move to you, why don't you try to pay him back, right?" Naomi gave her a word. Rachel nodded and look at Naomi's honey eyes.

"What if you catch feelings toward that one member in this gang?" Rachel asked. Naomi paused, searching for an answer without leaving Rachel to a cliff hanger.

"I... just don't know. I'll maybe let my feelings grew for him or snapped it out. I didn't know what love feels like" She said with a straight toned voice.

"W-What haven't catch feeling over anyone?!" Rachel shook.

"I g-guess. As a shy person I am, people tend to call me cold, intimidating and arrogant. I guess their expectation and my personality doesn't allow me to like someone."

"Wow...shit hurts,huh? I'm glad you didn't have feelings for love, like a passionless human being you are." Rachel lowered her head.

"Hey, girl. Don't be sad. I'm happy that you have feelings of loving someone. Go get him whe you still have that feeling. You never know when will the feeling ends." Naomi said to her. Rachel lift her head back up and smiled at Naomi's supportive words.

"You know, what? I really appreciate you during my hard times and my good times. You're an angel with a sweet words and also a demon with a deadly attitude." Rachel said. Both of them chuckled.

"We better get our ass up before that motherfucker barge your door" Rachel pulled Naomi's hand out from the room.

"You guys always teased him" Naomi laughed.

____________________________________

"Thank you for attending tonight good luck dinner. Dear members, all of you already work and train so hard to be who you are today. Naomi, I'm grateful you join the gang weeks ago and you improve very fast. Next week, we'll be landing our feet on Vegas and burn down our rival's party. Tonight, we'll enjoy a good dinner and hear out some predictions from Ten." Taeyong said with a calm voice but somewhat a little creepy mixture in it.