Epilogue

4 YEARS LATER

After the incident that happened in Osaka 3 years ago, everything went back to normal. Naoyuki died during the the incident and Vehora's intention instantly turned into ash.

Everybody living their own life

as a human again.

Everyone finally live off their goals after all the huge mess they've made for years. The boulder they carried finally lifted off.

Except for Taeyong , Johnny and Taeil. The three are the most wanted person for years by the police world wide, are now living in the prison for their whole life and will forever rot in the cold cell, receiving death penalty. Taeil himself failed to be the greatest Moon descendant, Taeyong failed as a leader and Johnny failed as a comrade and a brother. None of them dared to visit the three, nobody knows either they still alive or not breathing the same air anymore.

"They all finally free. Now I can die in peace." -Johnny

The Vehora Incident was a huge mess, they lost a member who they adored, a lover who they once cherished, a brother who they once look up to.

Every once a year, the former members of the gang across the country flew to Japan to visit Yuta's memorial in Kadoma. He was the only member who did not survive the battle. He tried so save Chenle from the swinging club towards him. He pushed Chenle and he saved, but Yuta didn't. His back got multiple holes made by the club's spike and it was a fatal injury.

Doyoung barely hold his life in his hand after the huge bombing that almost crushed everyone, but he survived with a miracle. Now, Doyoung live a quiet life with a prosthetic leg.

Jisung and Chenle, quit the underworld and disappear right after they landed in South Korea.

Lucas went back to his mother's hometown and work in his mother's restaurant. Winwin went back to China to pursue a career as a martial arts teacher.

Rachel finally confessed to Jungwoo that she likes him more than ever. Months after the incident, they got married and gave birth to a son a year later. They didn't raised the child in the mansion, because they don't want him to have a bad memory as soon as he come to reality and they want to raised him like a loving parent.

The remaining ones are all staying in a gang as a useless limbs. Countless people from other gang request them to join hand but they refuse. Because of the Vehora Incident, NCT climbed up the rank as the no. 1 strongest mafia during that time, hold the position for almost 5 years. Their goal is to protect what Moon Generation have created.

And Naomi, the main character herself. Yuta promised to marry her, but he failed to. His will, he wanted Naomi to adopt a child from his hometown and raised them properly. The child raised into a sweet little boy at the age of 3.

KADOMA, OSAKA.
(recommended song: Stan-Eminem ft. Dido(slowed and reverb; Dido lines only)

"Hello, Yuta. It's been a while. I've finally get to meet you after many years of mourning you.Sorry for being late. I've achieved your goal. I raised and love this child just like what you want me to, I name him Nakamoto Yuichiro. I've always taught him all the good stuff you taught me. I also teach him basic self defense,so when he grow up into a fine man, he will protect a woman he loves. Day by day I can see your smile through this lovely child. His birthday is coming soon, and I hope that you will congratulate him as soon as he turn 4. Hiro, say hello to Papa."

"Hello, Papa." The lovely child smiled and waved.

Naomi left a Yellow Marquerile and daisies onto her lover's grave. Yuichiro suddenly waddle forward and kissed his father's grave and smiled over Naomi. She pick up the lovely child and both of them bidding goodbyes to Yuta.

"I'll always cherish you, see you soon".

THE END.

thank you so much for reading Men Made. This book was originally published it first chapter back in Feb 2020 and finally ended in Sep 2021.

Shotaro and Sungchan was never mention in the first half of the story because this book was wrote before NCT 2020 happen! The 'taro milk tea' , '23 members(21 NCT, Rachel and Naomi)'  that refered to NCT are all coincidental! I'm not from the future hehe.

Thank you so much for supporting me till this far, I didn't expect this book received so many love despite my English was a total buzzkill.

PSA: Be sure to check out the flowers(and flowers language) from the last paragraph!!

Please wait for more work coming soon, Goodbye!
-Nakamura Aika