32

Ever since Taeil asked what was happened between Naomi and Hendery, Yuta's mind have been wondering around for hours.

What he saw in his daily basis, Naomi never once glance over Hendery, she always walking around with files on her hand. On the other half, Hendery always tell other members to remind Naomi her work to be done.

This morning, the gang is about to move out to the countryside. All of them packed their belongings while their leader of property, Yuta and Naomi list out every items that they bring.

Naomi also rent a bus for them since Yuta doesn't let her rent fancy cars from their yakuza ally. After every thing set, they all start to get in while Johnny start the bus engine.

Kawagoe, Saitama.

Saitama, Tokyo's friendly prefecture neighbor. It took them about 7 hours to reach there. As soon as the reach the area, all of them tired, few of them are yawning, cracking their bones, stretching and some even stare over their surroundings blankly.

Naomi even booked a guesthouse called ryokan. Featuring a gorgeous and generous shared lounge, tatami mats in all guest rooms, shoji doors, typical lowered furniture, air conditioning in all rooms, a public bathhouse, and an Asian breakfast provided daily in the dining area, this place is quite the package. 

After everyone choosing their rooms and placed their items, everyone took a rest, sleep after a long trip, walk around the area and even enjoy the nature.

Naomi has been walking far enough from their guesthouse, only to see the flowing river under the bridge. She thought, it would be nice if the cherry blossoms bloom at the time she get there, but now it's summer.

All of the old clay warehouse, merchant homes around the area are so panoramic.

Then, something crossed in her mind.

Why they decided to move out to Saitama and not in motive to find her brother?

Did they tricked her?

She never once realize it until the memory of the unknown caller called her back at Italy, who's voice exactly like her brother's.

"What is this game that I play?" She mumbled.  She should've asked one of the member at least why instead of waking up and pack her bags without asking why.

"Fuck, why am I being so stupid?" She trying to turn back time in her mind if she ask why, there's possibly a reason. But there she is, she can't even ask why as if she got manipulate by one of the members.

"Fuck, I can't think!" She knocked her head hard and winced. Now, she act like a clown, fooling herself near the river. Talking to herself instead of going back to the guesthouse. After a minute or two, she finally walk back after the weather getting more chilly.

That time was around 6p.m, the whole room was quiet. The members are fast asleep because of their trip. Probably few of them are still awake and unlocated. Naomi walk silently to her room without making any creaked noises. Her room is between Taeil and Jungwoo, Jungwoo snores are loud and clear meanwhile Taeil's room was quiet and she assumed that Taeil is sleeping quietly like a baby.

She can't think more like her previous moment at the bridge, so she decided to distract herself by watching movies from her laptop.

After 45 minutes later, Taeil's door happen to be slides open by unknown visitor and Taeil is talking to them.

The conversation is so loud and clear even Naomi can hear it through the paper wall. She lowered down her earphone volume and listen to their conversation.