15

(a/n: mark n yuta said smile while you have teeth)

Johnny harshly open the mansion door wide open meanwhile Naomi and Rachel holding their shopping bags, while the other 4 men bought some groceries and head to the kitchen.

Naomi reached her room and put down all of her shopping bags on the floor. She walk lazily to her bed and plop herself and groans loudly. Letting out her exhausting sigh, the door knock. She cursed under her breath.

"Come in!" She said while fixing her hair. Two figure came, which was Chenle and Jeno.

"How's your shopping day?" Jeno smiled as he sit down at the edge of the bed. Naomi lay her back on the bad again and let out a sigh.

"Tiring, just like the first day" she said. Chenle rummaging his hands into the shopping bags, have a little review over the clothings.

"Wow, Johnny pick awesome clothes for you" Chenle said. Naomi just hummed while another knock came. It happens to be Haechan.

"Wassup, little sister!" Haechan said loudly while throwing gang signs.

"You're so annoying" Chenle disgusted.

"You're the most annoying, now leave." Haechan feel offended and command Chenle to leave but he insisted.

"I came here first"Chenle started to bickering.

"I'm older than you" Haechan walk towards him.

"Guys stop. Just stop. Or I'll swear this is the final day you see the light of the day" Naomi threatened them.

"You two, leave" Jeno command Haechan and Chenle.

"Thanks, Jeno" Naomi exhale loudly and close her eyes.

"Yes, it's tiring. Spending you whole afternoon in a mall and missing your bed." Jeno lay beside the girl.

"It's more tiring than training with Yuta, but luckily, he gave me a day off tomorrow" Naomi smiled.

"Since you've been here for 2 weeks and next week will be your last day of training. How do you feel about that?" Jeno asked.

"I'll miss the training room" She stated. Jeno chuckled.

"I'm always in the training room if you need  a company. I can be a best friend" Jeno added.

"This is our first time having real conversation and it feels like we've been knew each other for days" Naomi said.

"You have an interest to be my friend" Jeno smiled.

"You have a pretty smile" Naomi compliment him while at his face. Jeno avoid the contact between him and her and staring at the chandelier.

"You should make rules for anyone before they enter your room, especially when they wake you up" Jeno remind her.

"You're right. I'll do that during dinner time." She saud while facing the chandelier.

"I've heard that Yuta gave you AWM. Do you like it?" He asked the girl.

"I love it. I love it more if it get customize by anyone" Naomi smiled and face him again.

"I can do it! Or maybe Rachel or Ten! Yuta can do it too! Also Taeyong!" He suggest.

"I'll let you do it. I would love to see it in a pretty way." Naomi said.

"How do you want your AWM looks like?" He asked. Naomi paused and think.

"I want a Bloody Mary vibes, red blood colour and black would do" She smiled. Jeno get up from the bed.

"You really have a great taste,Naomi. I'll give it to you next morning" Jeno patted the girls head and left.

____________________________________

7.23 p.m

Everyone went downstairs, heading for dinner time, few were nowhere to be found.

"Can you pass me the mashed potatoes? Be careful it's hot" Kun kindly ask for YangYang's help.

"It is hot, like me" He joked. Kun carved a disgusted face while the others doing their business.

"As expected, Naomi. Always late." Chenle clapped his hands slowly and gained attention.

"Shut up, Chenle. You also late last time" Jaemin shouted from the kitchen. Everyone laughed. Hendery being chased by somewhat a creature, bigger than a cat.

"Mark, take your tiger away from me!!" Hendery screamed. He gained attention from everyone in the dining room with the word 'tiger'. Everyone started to panic looking at their surroundings.

Mark came out of nowhere and called out his 'tiger' to get out. The chaos they made in one big room.

"Don't ever bring your tiger inside, you moron" Hendery pissed off. Mark just laughed while everyone's faces was scared.

"Don't worry, Naomi. The tiger have been here for months. The members haven't get use to it yet" Mark walk forward and take his seat next to Naomi.

"That's a big ass cat"Naomi compliment his 'pet', sort of.

"I like it when you reffer her as a cat." Mark smiled.

"Well, you know. Tiger is also in a cat category unless you stop being a bit h about it" Naomi sassily stated facts. Mark giggled.

"Her name is Luna Lee. Addition with my surname." Mark introduced his tiger's name.

"How do you found her?" Naomi asked.

"Abadoned zoo. I know it sounds creepy but this tiger was so skinny back then, she's still a little baby. So I decided to keep her without Taeyong's permission. I raised her and trained her too. Taeyong wanted me to release her to the wild but Luna insisted. So, here she is. Making everyone in living in a pure chaos." Mark told her a long-short story.

"She's still a little harsh to the members, if she hurts you, tell me. I'll trained her." Mark smiled. Naomi nod lightly at his word.

"Bon apetite" Johnny said. Everyone started to shove their foods into their mouth. Sounds of utensils clanking against the plate filled the dining room and Naomi almost forget about something.

"Guys, I need your attention first" Naomi said. All eyes glued to her. Naomi let out a small sigh and start to speak up.

"I would like to make some rules for entering my room. I hate to admit this but, you guys are so annoying especially in the morning. You guys sounds like an ambulance more than an alarm." Naomi said.

Everyone stay silent.

"Number one, knock before you entering and wait for my answer. Simple,right? Number two, don't ever try to force me wake up early two hours or else you guys get punched just like Hendery" Naomi look at Hendery who still have purple spots at the corner of his lips. Hendery avoid the contact.

"She punched you?!?!" Jaemin asked. Hendery just nodded.

"OHOHOHO NICE, MAN. OK Naomi you can continue" Jaemin said after laughed loudly while clapping his hands.

"And number three. I'm grown woman, I really need space and privacy. The one who can come anytime is only Rachel. That's all and please proceed your dinner" Naomi said and started to shove mashed potatoes into her mouth.

"Why you?!" Jungwoo asked Rachel, who sit across him. Rachel sassily flipped her hair and accidentally slapped Xiaojun on the face, left him froze.

"Be a girl" That's all Rachel can say and started to eat her meal.