11

"So, you said some of the members went overseas?" Naomi walk beside Doyoung, who's basically giving her a mansion tour.

"Yes, Chenle and Jisung literally forgot that few of them went overseas for a mission, those bastards" Doyoung just calmly nag them in front of the new comer.

"Can we meet the female member first? I'm excited to meet her" Naomi said in excitement.

"*sigh* she's not how you're thinking, she's crazy" Doyoung change ways and head towards the underground area.

"Whatever" Naomi rolled her eyes.

Doyoung and Naomi carefully went to the under ground garage as they heard a loud machine noises when they came even closer. Both of them stand in front of the garage door.

"You might think this is a basement but we have another basement for the poison maker and the explosive expert, remember, this is an under ground garage" He said.

"Oh- and... Sometimes she argue a lot so, this place is usually more noisy than you expected" Doyoung added and Naomi nodded. Doyoung opened the door and the place was full with cars and weapons. Cars are so many around 7 or 9, weapons all of them are black and also customized colours. The under ground garage was indeed big

"Hey Doyoung" A female voice greet him. Naomi turn around to the voice came from and she saw a girl around her age in a black with purple highlights hair. She have an eyebrow slit along with her absolute stunning ear piercing. She's also wearing a black gloss short along with a glossy black jacket covering her black tank top. A cargo boots as her footwear making her look even stunning in all black.

"Oh new member or hostages?" The female eyes glued towards Naomi.

"Member, so this is Naomi and she came her in the early morning around 3 a.m, she basically knocked me down while I unlocked the hand cuff"Doyoung giving clue that he was the first guy that Naomi knocked in the early morning. Naomi apologized to him.

"Sorry for bothering, my name is Kim So Ra but I prefer you calling me Rachel" She offer a handshake. Naomi lightly accept it with a smile.

"Seems like I'm not alone anymore" Rachel flashes her beautiful smile.

"So, what are your role in this gang?" Naomi asked her.

"Nothing much, just being mechanist and a shooter...well more like an assistant. I help Jungwoo modified some of these cars adding accessories and others. Oh! I also customized some weapons for the members, there are more to customize but I would love to make yours if you pick one" Rachel said in excitement. She really is not alone anymore.

"I would love to, but I haven't train to use weapons yet." Naomi said with a worry in her voice.

"Oh, you're not good at any role in this gang?" Rachel was curious.

"Let's just say I'm the Merciless Mike that these boys been looking for, and I'm good at hacking and martial arts" Naomi said. Rachel eyes widened itself.

"Mer-Merciless Mike? I've finally got to meet you in person!" Rachel's excitement grew.

"They thought you were a male hacker, guess what, old bunny? I won the bet." She said to Doyoung. Doyoung just rolled his eyes.

Jungwoo came and join them.

"Mansion tour?" Jungwoo asked Naomi. All she do was nod at the question. Then, Doyoung and Naomi leave the two people and head upstairs.

"So, how did Rachel came here?"

"Well, she's an orphan. She went to Italy two years ago for a school field trip, she was 18 back then, She's with Mark and Xiaojun, she didn't know these two was a mafia, went undercover to stole a jewelry in Italy. After she knew these two a mafia, they bought her here, keep her before she reveal us. But luckily she didn't escape, somehow she likes the atmosphere. She wanted a brother and she got one, which everyone has a same behaviour as hers." Doyoung said.