20

12H   29M   P A S S E D

LOCATION: LAS VEGAS

NCT have safely landed on their private aircraft storage in Vegas at 9 a.m. Everybody stretched their muscles from their hours of sitting on their seats, yawning multiple times, tired yet sleepy for no reason.

Naomi woke up and stretched her muscles after sleeping hours during the flight. With her sleepy muscles and eyes, she reach for her baggage weakly and all of her stuff fell on the top of her head making her wide awake. She was the last one to leave the private jet while everyone already outside the jet waiting for others.

"Did you just secretly put your tiger in the jet? Are you fucking crazy?" Hendery raised his voice. He really scared of  Luna the tiger since the first day she exist in the gang.

"Nobody feed him in the mansion since EVERYONE join this mission." Mark talk back.

"And that's why I brought Casper with me" Xiaojun hold a German Shepherd pup in his arm.

"Why is everyone so noisy?" Naomi looking like a half corpse while carrying all of her bags outside of the jet.

"We're waiting for the vehicles." Kun checking his watch for the second time.

Taeyong did absolute nothing, as if he's not the leader today. It's very weird of him, he talk like normal person, care free, not in a bossy side of him.

"Chenle!" Naomi called him since he's the most nearest. He came forward.

"Why Taeyong doesn't look like his usual self today?" Naomi curiousity haunt her while her eyes still locked on Taeyong.

"Oh, Vegas is Kun's territory. He's in charge of it, like a leader. He basically keep everyone in line and us will be riding on his back for a week.You might forgot about about the system but your territory is Okinawa" Chenle explained.

"How come I can forgot such important system? " Naomi mentally slapped herself since her brain half sleepy eventhough she looked like she's wide awake.

"Don't worry, I also forgot that my territory is Vatican City." Chenle giggled. Everyone's attention gathered to the sound of loud engines not far from the aircraft storage. The noise getting closer and revealed 4 pitch black Mustang and two Harley Davidson.

"They're Kun's assiociators. They send us vehicle for the rest of our mission." Chenle said.

"All right ladies and gentlemen. Hop in and go straight to our accommodation." Kun said and everyone started to move gathering their bags put it into the car boot.

"This definitely gave us Vegas vibe check." Johnny walk around the car checking every details of it.

"Wanna use the motorbike?" Jeno suddenly appeared behind Naomi's back and she flinched at his voice next to her neck.

"Umm..sure. I need a fresh air. I felt like shit." Naomi said making Jeno giggled.

All of the four cars and the two motorbike started their own engines. Johnny pressing the Mustang oil pedal real hard showing his spirit of starting his day in Vegas and the rest join in pressing the pedal. Jeno and Jungwoo as the bikers twisting the gear and making loud noises echoing inside the aircraft storage.

Kun change his gear and started to drive in a high speed, Johnny join as the second, Taeyong joined as the third and Jaehyun was the last along with those two bikers. They lead their way to the main road which full of high class motorsports as theirs making those noises on the road flexing their expensive cars.

____________________________________

"So, I bought this hotel weeks ago and its ours now." Kun said after he gathered few attention after they park in front of the big tall hotel in indigo blue mixed along with gold to match the same as Kun's aesthetic.