07

Naomi still questioning what is going on during her "date" with YangYang. It's been two days and there no interaction between her and YangYang ever since that day. She even hacked her phone system, but none of it showed a sign. She was so curious, without thinking of it more, she put on a short jeans with striped blue and black T-shirt. She's using her favourite footwear along with accessories on her ears, neck and her fingers. Satisfied with her looks, she off to Violet's house. She rarely use her car but when it comes to her rush, she use it.

     Naomi head outside to the car park basement take off the white sheet from the top her car, which is Maserati. She have reach Violet's house at 10 minutes. Ringing the doorbell, a tall figure opened the door.

NAOMI POV

"who are you?" A man who somehow look older, tall figured, half naked in front of me asked.

"her bestfriend , I need to see her." I said as I crossed my arms next to the door. He gestured me to get inside.

"who are you anyway" I ask him. I plop myself at the couch meanwhile he lead his own way to the kitchen grabbing some water.

"her one night stand perhaps" he came back with a glass of orange juice and sit across me.

"I'm Johnny" He said as he flip his hair backwards. How come Violet found an attractive guy and bring him home?

"Naomi." I said to him.

"Naomi!! You didn't texted me you came over!" Violet came down from the stairs with a bath robe and sit at the couch's arm next to Johnny.

"How's your date with YangYang? Did you guys hangout well?" Violet ask me. I still looking for answers to give then a cough came from Johnny. He choke his orange juice. Violet caress the tall figure's bare back with her cold hands.

"urm.. well it was good!" I faked a smile.

"That's good!! Why don't you stay 'til the night?" She asked me. She stands up along with Johnny and whispers something that I barely can hear. Then, Johnny leave us both and head upstairs.

"How can you have a one night stand with him?" I frown in excitement.

"I don't know!! I'm maybe drunk but he took me home, there's a map in the car to reach here, so that's why he's here...maybe thanking him with a big thing." She said.

"You're a lucky bitch." I stated her

"Well, honey. You also a lucky bitch."

"Well, girls. I guess this is the final meet." Johnny came with his blazer and his wallet.

"But not for you" He smirked to Violet and recieved a passionate looking kiss. Cold chills creep and I cringed over their act. Them both stop and the tall figure leave.

"Remember to call me when you need me!" He said while winking, leaving the wooden door at the outside of the house. he probably took a cab and take his car from the nightclub.

I sighed loudly and Violet who's still in her bath robe, noticed me.

"Hey girly, what's wrong?"

"Actually my date went well at first but then it went away like a storm."

"Went like a storm?"

"*sigh* we date and hangout like a normal thing, we went to this weird place and I don't know what it called and then we drove somewhere else far like 30 minutes or so, we reached at his mansion and then I get knocked out or something. In the morning I tried to contact him but the number was gone! " I said while my head still  pounding from the previous accident.

"But it still went well at the first start right?"

I just nod as a response. It didn't hurt me that the fact he does that. But the pain behind my head makes me feels hurt.

"*groans* fuck it, can I stay here for tonight?" I asked her. She just nod and I head out to my car, drive myself back to my apartment, picking some clothes for tonight.
____________________________________
??? POV

"You what?! You have a connection with her?"

"Yes, kinda. I didn't know that Merciless Mike can be damn pretty." I smirked

"You slept with her?"

"Ew how could I date a criminal?" I scoffed

"But you're a criminal"

"oh um... anyways.How did you guys know she's the one, without any track of her information before?"

" ******* is the one who first encountered her, he saw a tattoo behind her ear with a British caligraphed MM, and he knew it ."

"Why do we really want to target her?"

" You know she's the most greatest dark web hacker, hand in hand skilled fighter and Boss want her to be part of the gang"

"You fucking kidding me" I raised both of my forehead.

"No. She possibly can be the best in hacker team if she join."

" Guys, It's time to bring her in" The Boss announced as he came in the large room.

" Where is she right now?" He asked to the hacker

" in the XXXXX Street."

"By the stroke of midnight or nightime, you come and talk to her or fake an apologize to her about those act you did. And the rest, plan it by yourself how to bring her here without the word 'kidnapping' that's old school."

"Roger that"