36(1)

"So, do you have any clue who attack us at the bank?" Chenle asked Xiaojun, the one who eyed the civilians CCTV. Xiaojun opened a file of a document he printed right after their mission ended.

All eyes and ears focused on Xiaojun, who's ready to read the information out loud. Xiaojun huffed quietly and speak up.

"Treasure, seemed like they're pretty old, like 2 or 3 year-old gang. But I've never see their name on chart ,though." Xiaojun scratched his head.

"They are 13 membered street gang, their head quarter located somewhere in Europe and also got two leaders." Xiaojun added. He close the file and observed his member's faces.

"I didn't have that much infos, I hope this help." Xiaojun said shortly.

"Sounds like they split in two sub-units, I counted their members, it happen to be 7 of them in the bank, 6 others was not there." Haechan spoke.

"I guess they're most likely to be around your age, Haechan. They look so young, if we speak about their faces." Jungwoo joined in.

"Then let us 00' unit hunt them." Jeno simply said. Taeyong decided to created a new unit where 2000 liners can take a new mission since they're the most versatile members in the gang.

"No, they're too many. How can you 5 2000' liners can defeat them? They probably got methods to kill you." Lucas said.

"Well we divide who will kill who. It's not that hard." Haechan clapback. Jaemin shouted nice and high-fived Haechan.

"Bad news, the 7 members still alive." Xiaojun shrugged his shoulders. The 00' liners, Jungwoo, Lucas and Chenle raised their eyebrows.

"Huh? But I saw they're dead!" Chenle raised his voice. Xiaojun shook his head, he hand out his laptop showing a motorsports came from the behind of the bank and took out all of the severely injured Treasure members.

"Well, I know rascals have chewy heart and it's hard for them to die, they got tricks but at least we can divide who to kill very easily." Jaemin shrugged.

"Looks like we gotta move on and leave this Treasure rascals talk to the wall." Jungwoo said.

"So, where's our next mission?" Chenle asked Taeyong who just appeared in the room. Now, all eyes on Taeyong waiting for an answer.

"Japan, Yuta's territory got a problem." Taeyong huff out his smoke.

"Damn, Yuta fight for his place for 3 years and gang show up out of nowhere to challenge him? To took his place?" Jeno arched his eyebrows.

"I'll call him, it's been 4 days this motherfucker didn't came home, checking weapon supplies at the States didn't took a long day." Taeyong secretly pissed off.

____________________________________

"I want to meet your mother." Yuta blurted out. Naomi almost choked on her water during their first date at Yuta's hotel room. Yuta giggled over his girl, coughing with a red face.

"Fuck you." Naomi said shortly. Yuta stop laughing and smiled over her.

"What? Did I do wrong?" Yuta play dumb.

"Stop play dumb and say random shit out of your mouth?" Naomi wiped her mouth.

"Why do you want to meet my mother? Asking for a request to marry me?" Naomi joked.

"Yes." Yuta said with a straight forward face.

Naomi trying process wether he's words are real or not since he always lied and playing around.