35

Barcelona, Spain.

"Should we track down the motherfucker who just leaked our information?" Rachel threw her bag around the room as soon as they landed in the hotel.

She went in complete madness after an anon leaked their information. Eventhough her name didn't show up, but of course the gang identity leaked around the Internet and everybody is hunt NCT down.

"For what? It's not a big deal." Jaehyun scoffed. Renjun giggled along with Chenle. All of them act like this thing happen for 30th time. This is actually their first time got leaked and hunt down by the world.

"Not a big deal? Hello? Do you guys act like this thing happen everyday- I mean, before this big ass mission launched, you fuckers keep concern about what happen and even Ten keep predicting what happen to us!!" She yelled. Dead silence across the room.

"What's the point for having a sorcerer predicting our mission, having goodluck dinner and need Naomi if you all react like this shit already happen for 30 years? We've never got hunt down and got leak like this" Rachel yelled.

"You just being excited, Rachel calm the fuck down." Taeyong pushed her shoulders down forced her to sit down on the couch nearby.

"Excuse me? Calm? What's the point of you kidnapping me? Kidnapping me and put me aside as an extra? Kidnapping Naomi only for fame? Showing off the world that you got Asian Dragon and Merciless Mike beside you? You're stupid. You're-" A hard slapped heard across the room.

Rachel's cheek stings and red because of Taeyong's hand. He is cruel. Rachel cried silently while her head lowed. Her blood boiled more than before because that damn gang she join somehow cruel and she's not important to them.

Doyoung on the other side, he was hesitant to stay beside Rachel, stop her from the silent cry. It hurts him so bad. He knows the member treat her badly, he did all his best to make sure Rachel felt welcome around them. Day by day it's getting worse, during Naomi came into the gang, the whole massive mistreatment towards Rachel getting less. And now, her day went back to normal, so do Doyoung's.

"Go to your room, enough with this rant. I'm so sick of it." Taeyong sighed. Rachel walk away without being disobey person she is. Doyoung followed her from behind making sure she doesn't start a riot.

This is why they don't mess with Taeyong, he did bare minimum by hurting the members, everyone knows that he's secretly pissed off.

"Where's Yuta?" Taeyong search around the hotel room looking for him. The members are still busy unpacking all of their items only Xiaojun answered his leader.

"He said he got an important matter, so he travel back to Korea, he won't be joining this mission. Plus, he wanted to travel to the States search for proper weapons." Xiaojun smiled. He's the calmest out of all of them.

"The important matter is right infront of his eyes, our mission! He choose to sneak out over peace!" Taeyong said, his frustrated aura is showing.

"Without our new weapon from the States, we can't just straight away do an ambush" Xiaojun answered him with a calm voice. Taeyong left the room without making more fuss.

"Everyone would choose to sneak out. Nobody want to be greedy like you. This obsessed, greedy behaviour make me sick, I want to be free like a bird fly in the sky."

____________________________________

Chicago, USA.

"No, I wasn't plan to buy frozen pizza, you said we're gonna have movie marathon with mom." Naomi whined over her sister in the car. Both of the sibling did grocery shopping, Noriko stayed in the car while Naomi do the rest.