24

"that's what she said. Astro." Rachel said to everyone in the living room.

"the well hidden group, where did you sent Zhi Jian's wife?"

"the back of the restaurant across this hotel" Rachel said while checking her nails. Naomi zoned out while her ears focusing on what Rachel said earlier.

"have you-" Jeno was about to say something to Rachel and she quickly responded.

"don't worry,Jen. I already shot the memory eraser on her" Rachel said to Jeno. He gave a quick smile and went back to his game.

"Rocky" Naomi said out of sudden. All of them look at her,focusing what they heard out from Naomi's mouth.

"ASAP Rocky?" Haechan guessed, everyone chuckled.

"no, it's one of their member's name"  Naomi said.

"how do you know them?" Jaehyun asked her. She massage her temple and rest her back on the couch.

"lots of mafia working with me online and i have mafias information. i guess that's why mafias want me stay on their side, right?" Naomi asked them while her eyes staring at Taeyong, who also stare at her with death in his eyes.

"you're right, Naomi." Taeyong said and get up from his seat and leave.

"so, what now?" Rachel asked her.

"now? we're going to search where this Astro gang's location and we'll wait a proper time so attack them." Kun join their conversation.

"Naomi have their information. we can search it now" Xiaojun said.

"Let's take a break, Astro will never go anywhere,our territory is everywhere" Kun said with a lovely tone.

____________________________________

9.05 a.m

"Good morning Naomi!"

"Oh, morning" Naomi responded to Hendery with a smile.

"What's that?" Hendery peep the paper on Naomi's hand.

"Oh, it's just a location of Astro's headquarter that me and Xiaojun investigated." Naomi gave the paper to him, to have look.

"The headquarter is in Italy?" Hendery asked if it's true. Yes, it is. She nodded as a yes.

"Chenle's is going to be in charge anytime." Hendery said.

"Yea, he have to be prepared this week. We gotta catch up with the gang" Naomi said.

"Chenle!" Hendery shouted looking for the youngest. Chenle came to him with his Nintendo Switch on his hand

"Naomi found Astro's hideout, it's in Italy." Hendery said to Chenle. He let a small whine and said.

"Was that mean I'm going to incharge in Italy?" He whined out loud and caught attention.

"Hey! What's up kids?" Kun came with papers in his hands. The three rebel focus on him.

"Astro's hideout located in Italy, I also heard that they'll rob a new bank in Rome around upcoming next week." Naomi hand him the paper that she discovered with Xiaojun earlier.

"So, you want us to go there before they rob the bank?" Kun asked with a raised on his eyebrows. Naomi and Hendery nodded in sync.

"Let's just say we're targetting Astro also robbing a bank." Naomi said with a wide grin showing her fang.

"You look like a vampire..." Chenle widened his eyes. Naomi's smile quickly dropped and looked back at Kun.

"I'll talk to Taeyong wether we take off tomorrow or later." Kun smiled and leave along with Hendery by his side.

____________________________________

7.49 p.m

"So, you're telling me Astro's is in Italy and they about to rob a bank? And we want to involve ourself in the robbery but also want to do an ambush towards Astro?" Taeyong asked Kun in front of everyone on the dining table while cutting his steak.

Kun answered him with a small nod. Naomi and Xiaojun planned this ever since they found Astro's hideout.

"It was planned by Naomi and Xiaojun, the easy way to get there to Astro. Also, known as the easy ambush strategy by the hacking team." Kun smiled and the hacking leader, Xiaojun and the hacking assistant, Naomi.

"But, we'll going to grab the price 50-50! " Taeyong whined. That wasn't his ordinary behaviour.

"Or, more like it's a 40-60 price if we get there all together." Doyoung joined the chat. Everybody agreed with his idea, he's the gang strategist after all.

"Fine, we'll take off tomorrow dusk. Pack your bags in the early morning and check everything that we should bring, or should I say everthing." Kun told them

"Sounds like we'll never land back to Seoul after this mission." Jaemin mumbled. Jisung and YangYang let out a small giggle.

"I thought this mission was just taking Zhi Jian's ass beaten, but it seems like he's connected to a bigger gang from the rank." Hendery said.

"If we knock down the gang that Zhi Jian have connection with, our rank also getting higher. We're in the top rank, don't forget about that." Johnny said while shoving his steak into his mouth.

"We are men made, a men and women made by Moon Crime Family." Taeil said, giving the supportive reminder that all of them are men made.

A nobody who was trained to be a well skilled mafia members.

"We've found lots of perfect person to join the gang, at last, the book is closed." Taeil said while pouring the red wine into his glass.

Yes, the book is closed. No more empty spaces in the gang.

"NCT Crime Family had been built for 3 decades, my generation, our generation was known as the strogest of them all. Let's show the family what we can do! All Hail NCT!!" Taeil raised his wine glass and everyone follows.

"All hail NCT!!"

(a/n: whew i'm back with another chapter kshsk, i'm in a haitus, you clearly can see that i uploaded two chapters on my other book lmao, anyways, I miss Hendery and IDK what I should do with his character.

you know when Naomi was talking with Haechan on previous chapter and an unknown character getting all jelly? yall should wait and read who is the jelly person. I have two options who will take that character but I won't tell ya skdhk.

I also have an amazing ideas about this book, should i make it as a series book? not like publishing another book for continue the series,, it's like a new series in a same book🤩.

should i write a chapter about the gang , how it built? how it become the succesful gang in the rank? and why Naomi was targetted as the most wanted person in every mafia gang? and why Chenle widened his eyes after he saw Naomi's fang? the jealous character? who Naomi fell in love with? Who dies? who experience the love triangle? find out more)