38

Naomi dropped the phone, she felt like she wanted to take back the previous minute before she knew about what happen. Her heart dropped down to her stomach, what happen just now, she only keep repeating the words over and over.

The voicemail slowly started to lingered in her head. Naoyuki? Her own brother threaten his own family? She thought that all of the calls and messages she been receiving from anonymous numbers are just some random men. It was him all along.

She walk with speed even though she's heavily limping, rushed out from the porch and get inside the car.

"Hurry go to the airport." She shortened. Lucas, the one who's driving the first car looked at her with a questioned face.

"I'll explain later, just drive." She commanded.

Jeno, Xiaojun and Chenle somehow felt the awful aura coming out, they patiently wait for her to speak up. Xiaojun and Jeno, their smart ass successfully called other members to listen what happen.

"Okay, so what happen back there? You look terrified as fuck." Lucas facing her and focused back on the road. Xiaojun and Jeno turned on their phone speaker.

"My mother and my sister got kidnapped...by my brother. Taeil and Johnny was right, maybe meeting my father or my brother will cause great danger to myself and that's probably why you guys distract me by going numerous countries. I believe they're in Japan, like what my brother said." Naomi said after she calm down.

"Very well, the elder members are in Japan and your case are also in Japan. Doosik is somehow a suspect in this leaking case of NCT, and those minions who caused Yuta and Naomi heavily injured are suspiciously unknown. I don't know what the fuck is going while most of us in on loose but somehow this problem is weird and they all happen all in one for few weeks." Xiaojun speak up.

"You're right. I do realize that. They're somehow been planned-or most likely a coincidence of a bad week we have." Yuta from the other line speak.

"We can't really do an investigation at this moment, we're literally wanted by police from every country." Jeno joined.

"Ah, this is very troublesome." Jisung, from the other line sigh frustratedly. Naomi can imagine him messing his neat combed hair out of frustration.

"All we have to do now is gather in Japan and wait for a new plan from the elders." Xiaojun stated. Everyone agreed.

_________________________________________

"Can you imagine if we actually own social media accounts?" Chenle asked them about his thoughts.

"Well, we probably got banned right away, since we're most wanted criminals for this time being." Hendery said

"I just can't believe we're about to part ways." Chenle mumbled.

"This can be our last mission as 23 members, I hope. We can't do much prediction since our sorcerer is not here, all we about to know is as soon as this mission end, everyone will and have to part ways. And some of us may go to jail after that." Yuta said while adjusting his pants.

The plane is much more quiet after Yuta said his words...

"Aw come on! What's with that sad face, huh?! " Haechan yelled.

"Shit face, I call this meditation without your noisy ass." Mark said.

"Huh?! As far as I know, we never had a meditation session in the plane and you always pumped up talking about women from various country!" Haechan scowled.

"*sigh There they are again." Lucas massage his temple.

"Oh by the way, Naomi." Jeno called her.