19

D-D A Y

7. 57 a.m

"Rise and shine, lazybones. You'll miss your damn flight." Doyoung from the other side of the room knocked everyone's room that near Naomi's room.

Naomi woke up with the noise that Doyoung made and walk slowly to the door before Doyoung banging the door. She stuck her head outside searching for noise and the figure who made it.

"Why all of this dumbass kids waking up late. This making my day more busy." Doyoung rant while making his way to Naomi's door.

"Don't bang my damn door or I'll beat you to ashes." Naomi said with a mixture of laziness on her voice. She's still sleepy. Doyoung buckled his hips, eyes up and down over Naomi.

"You look disgusting, go take a shower and take out your baggage." Doyoung said and leave.

"Why in the hell he knock at 8 in the morning?" Haechan came out and lean against Naomi's door side.

"Because we're late. Hurry up" Naomi get inside of her room and closed the door in front of her.

After minutes of self preparing, Naomi went outside of her room with her luggage bag and her whole casual outfit. She bumped with Haechan again and they greet each other.

"This is the first time I saw you dress super casual." Naomi joked while her eyes went up and down eyeing Haechan.

"This is Gucci and Versace, where's the casual?" Haechan loosing his grip from his luggage bag and walk arrogantly showing off his outfit.

"And what are yours?" Haechan eyed her with fake jealousy in his eyes.

"Me?" Naomi confidently walk to Haechan.

"This is Alexander Wang" Naomi flexed her short pants black and black longsleeve top while Haechan ready to burst his madness into a rap. Luckily Jaemin jump in the bicker and separate the two savage.

"Guys, if you keep bickering you can stay back until we land to Korea next week." Jaemin hold back Haechan on his shoulder.

"Haechan, if you keep bickering with someone who's younger than you, you'll grow lots of grey hair." Jaemin said.

"And Naomi, just walk away from this bitch. He doesn't worth your time" Jaemin said with a calm tone. Both of the men watch Naomi walk away downstairs.

"Oh Em Gee, my main hoe looking like a whole snack." Rachel said in English while she walk foward to Naomi. Her voice was too loud and she gained too much attention. Literally everyone downstairs who's gathering look at the girls outfit.

"Stop eyeing us." Rachel said in a cold toned voice. Everyone snapped back and doing what they're doing earlier.

Jaemin and Haechan, who walk behind Naomi whisper something that she couldn't even catch on. They all waiting for the eldest member so they can walk together.

3 minutes if waiting, Taeil,Taeyong, Johnny and Yuta came out from the meeting room along with their luggage bag.

"Already, everybody. Let's head to the private jet." Kun shouted to gather everyone attention.

"We have a jet?" Naomi asked Rachel, who walk beside her. She just nodded and walk.
All of them went to the underground garage to get into their specific cars and motorbike.

Car 1/ Zenvo ST1
Taeyong
Ten
Jaehyun
Hendery
Xiaojun

Car 2/ Ferrari LaFerrari
YangYang
Johnny
Naomi
Chenle