17

10.10 a.m

"Oi Yuta! Where are you?" Naomi walk around the training room, looking for the man.

"I'm here!" Yuta shouted from a unknown area. Naomi follow the sound that Yuta created, which was a punching bag. He's practicing himself with a punching bag. Naomi standing there, admire his built figure and she snapped out quickly.

"Hey, it's my last day. You're going to miss me, aren't you?" She leaned against the wall facing Yuta and crossed her arms, still watching the man.

"Why would I miss you? You always show up in the gang." He said, still punching.

"I mean, thanks...for teaching me a lot of weapons, from shotgun to sniper. It helps me alot. I'll do my best during my first mission in Vegas" Naomi thanked him. Yuta walk pass her and ruffles her hair.

"Don't thanks me yet." He said while struggling to taking off his punching gloves from his hands.

"Wait, I can help you with that" Naomi push him to the couch, forcing him to sit down and sit beside him. She unlock the gloves and Yuta stretching his fingers.

"Thanks" Yuta smiled. Naomi got up and took a water bottle and hand it to Yuta.

"Don't thanks me yet" Naomi copying him. Yuta rolled his eyes.

"We're not doing anything today." Yuta said while get up from his seat. Naomi eyed him.

"It's because you already learnt everything and yes, you did a great job in studying." Yuta compliment her.

"Oh...wow. Never expect to be that fast." Naomi muttered.

"You can leave if you want to." Yuta said. Naomi skipping towards him.

"How do you come here?" Naomi asked him. She always curious, especially when it comes to background stories, that's how she's interested in hacking, to break in someone's background and any private information.

"Recruited." Yuta said in one simple word. Naomi faked a whine and asked why until Yuta smiled and told her everything.

"In Osaka, there happen to be a lot of hidden Yakuza gangs out there. My dad teach me how to use weapon at the age of 14 until 16, to defend myself. The more I grew up with weapons, the more I felt violence against my veins. My dad decided to sent me to South Korea since the gangs spreading all over the district, I have nowhere to stay and didn't even master the language in this country. Taeil found me at a bar, I was 18 back then. He gave me a pistol and asked ' I see you love violence'. And I said that I grew up with it." Yuta said. Naomi listen to his story with open ears and eyes.

"And the rest are all history." Yuta smiled and finished load some bullet into the guns.

"Is there any information about this gang Naomi asked him. Yuta paused, possibly thinking about something since he joined the gang.

"This gang was formed 3 decades ago, by Moon Generations, Taeil was the 3rd generation who still leading the gang as a second Boss. He gave the Boss title to Taeyong since he have the highest potential to gather lost teenagers with problematic parents who made them copying their  habits." Yuta said while his hands working on arranging various guns on the panel.

"And me, as a son of businessman and a son of pretty woman who born from Osaka, they decided to give the role of weapon supplier and the first seducer in the gang after 3 decades the gang formed." Yuta added.

"But why seducer? Is there anything do with the gang?" Naomi furrowed her eyebrows.

"Women who have connections with our rivals, women mafias who often have many interactions with our rivals." Yuta walk away from the panel and sit back to his former seat. Naomi join in seat beside him to hear the rest of the story and asked more questions.

"Can you tell me our rivals name?" Naomi ask with a sudden soft tone to her voice.

"It's everywhere around the world, they're cooperating with each other dragging this gang for over a decade. It's the Song Crime Family and Royal Blue. They have a lot of assiociators around the world, we dragging them one by one, tracking and hunt this two fucking gang."

"Royal Blue...It sounds familiar to me." Naomi muttered while Yuta faced her and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Royal Blue sounds like a gang that once attack Okinawa years ago, right?" Naomi faced him and Yuta gave her a nod. It brings back memories where she used to visited Okinawa with her "complete" family and a gang attack the district.

"I'm glad you know who's Royal Blue, those gang are a bunch of rotten grandmas." Yuta scoffed.

"They're female mafias?!" Naomi eyes widened.

"They used to be male gang but their wives took over and change the system to female representative mafias. In short way, they're the strongest female mafias." Yuta explained to the girl that seemed a little lost about mafia history.

"Oh and, the gang is hunting you, as soon as they saw you at the mall every female mafia is hunting down on you" Yuta said in a serious tone.

"Don't worry about me, just focus on the gang ranks. You guys want to build an empire all across the world, right?" Naomi asked him. And he nodded with a smile on his face.

"Since you knew everything in this gang, we'll have a goodluck dinner tonight for our big mission in Vegas. Ten will predict few luck and Taeil will plan few strategy and I'm going to load some guns." Yuta said.

"Have a good day, Yuta. And thank you, eventhough you deny me thanking you" Naomi said and leave him.

(a:n/ forgot to update this book bcs i'm buzy str3aming lmao, anyways, STR3AM PUNCH)