02

6:45 p.m

Starting her shift at 7p.m, Naomi walked continously to the nightclub where she work. Quickly she put on her uniform and head to the bar without hestitation. The sound of banging basses of EDM music which blasting through her ear,makes her get used to it since day one. She have been working in the nightclub for a week.

12:34 a.m

Once she was busy making cocktail drink, one or two of her bartender mates flirting around and makes her regret for being their for the whole hours. Then, a grip on her arm made her flinch. Her manager, quickly grab her out from the bar and head to the staff room.

"I want you to become the waitress."

"w-what? Can't you see I'm serving drink?"

"I know but you have to"

"I can't. My role is making a drinks for everyone"

"one of our main waitress her arm was broken so I want you to take place for 1 month"

"no that's too long. I should get back to work"

"I'll give you $400 bonus.."

" *groans* fine"

The manager then grip her again and speeding his pace to the fitting room. Naomi wonder around in confusion because she have never seen the other part of the nightclub.

"what's all of these?"

"change your outfit now."

"all of this are too short, just let me use this uniform."

"you won't get an extra tip from the customer"

" ok ok chill"

She shooed the Manager and quickly change. She heard her manager shouts to an unknown employee while she just casually change her clothes.

She walked out with short outfits and a high heels.

She groans and complaining under her breath as she head to her manager

"Ok great! now go to the VIP zone and do your thing."

"VIP? How I suppose to-"

"Ok have fun!"

Her manager pushed her to the VIP zone and left her alone all the way until she reach the VIP bar. She started to wait beside the bar until the bartender handed her over a tray with drinks and pointed her where she should serve and work.

"Oh,you must be the new comer. Anyways without wasting your time, go to the end of the zone and serve them. If they ask you to sit with them, do it. Talk with them ok?"

The bartender just simply give a simple instruction for the girl and she head to the corner of the zone. A small 'oh' skipped from her mouth. She thought there will be a group of men and women but actually only a young man sitting alone,bopping his head along the EDM music. Naomi felt a little pity but wanted to leave immediately so she decided to sit with him.

"Hi" the young man carved a thin smile. Naomi was quiet flustered after then but luckily the nightclub was dim and colourful LED lights flashing and the young man didn't see her blush.

"You must be a new comer."

"oh, how do you know?"

"Well the waitress over here is physically all the same and tonight I've found out theres someone new." He smirked.

" oh hahaha, you're right."

"How old are you miss...?"

"Naomi! just call me Naomi. I'm 18 by the way."

"You're from overseas?"

"duh.."

"You're kinda cold but nice at the same time."

"well anyway, how old are you and what's your name?"

"Oh, I'm Xiaojun and I'm 21"

"So, anyways Naomi, since when you moved here?"

"Like last year. I live in an apartment."

"I see, what about your past work then?"

Naomi started to feel a little chills creeping around her skin but she just keep it casual. Since it January, she positively thinks it's cold because of current weather.

" I used to work as a waitress at a café, working as a waitress in a nightclub for a first time I guess it isn't bad though"

1:17 a.m

The young man nods. They've been talking for over 15 minutes. Naomi was about to leave since her shift is over.

"Hey, I gotta go anyway,my shift is over."

"Can I offer you a ride?" Xiaojun jiggling his car keys.

The question makes Naomi agreed since she doesn't want to walk alone in the dark small alley alone with a dress.

They've been talking inside the car for the whole ride. Once they reach her apartment, Xiaojun unlock the door. Gripping Naomi's hands and giving her $500 cash tip. The amount of of money making Naomi stutter alot.

"I-i...T-this is just too much"

"Just take it."

Naomi thanked the young man and he peck Naomi on her cheeks leaving Naomi blushes for the whole walk to her apartment.

She stroked her permed hair as she enters her apartment. Dark but sort of peaceful. She toss her phone and her bag on her bed and head to the bathroom. She took a quick shower and use her pyjamas. She went to her kitchen and look for food or drink. She grabbed a soda can and a chip bag and plop herself at the couch and turning on the TV. She switch so many TV shows and news. It's all the same. She's hoping that she could watch something new like, action movies.

She sighed while changing the channels and finally stopped at a channel which aired a midnight news.

"The mafia gang is back in town with new action. 3 police officer found unconcious on the ground at the 7th Road and possibly been poisoned by the mafia gang. This night around 10, a group of unknown mafia gang crashed into the bank and possibly took around $45 Million dollars. Local says they were unknown since they're wearing mask and in the bank footage been hacked also do the bank alarm. The mayor officially annouced that locals have to stay alert from the crime family. The mafi-"

She turned off the TV and head to bed, leaving her snacks on the coffee table,unsealed.

"It just a bunch of angry men, how can't you even handle that?" Naomi scoff by herself.