10

"21?" Naomi raised her voice midway. Johnny just nodded.

"Well that was- wow" Naomi just standing there. She look at Johnny who's ready to head outside.

"I'll buy you clothes to wear, right now it's 4a.m. You better take a rest" Johnny said as he and Jungwoo leave.

Naomi sighed and dive onto the black matress.

"How should I enter this new side of life?" She questions herself. Her hands went through her hair.

"But this is what you wanted right? The leader already make me as his gang member and wanted to protect me from getting onto wrong hands. Fuck it just say yes" She frustrated. After that, she off to her dreamland.

7.47 a.m

Sun rays unable to hit her face as the black curtain were shut close. Naomi still in her deep sleep. Her neck was swollen because one of the member injected her, her wrist bruised because of the hand cuff and Taeyong's grip.

Few whispers been heard next to her, the whispers was so loud. She woke up because of the noises. Her eyes adjusted the dimmed lights and groaned.

"You dipshit, look what you've done! She's awake!" a deep voice whisper yelled to another person who's voice was more higher.

"Who the fuck are you two!!" Naomi was fully awake and ready to throw pillows towards the two figure.

"We're so sorry, Mike! We didn't mean to do it!" The deep voiced one apologize.

" *groans* Call me Naomi, Merciless Mike is just a weird name" Naomi said as she lying back to the bed.

"I'm Zhong Chenle, poison maker" the high voiced figure introduced himself.

"And.. I made a sleeping serum for you to get kidnapped and I'm sorry" He said with a mischievious smile. Naomi eyed him with death glares.

"Are you from China?" Naomi asked as she noticed the boy's name was Zhong. He nodded.

"How do you get into this shit?" She ask with curiousity around her head.

"I'm good at science, but I want my talent to be test on something deadly, Taeyong found me at China and I decided to join the gang since it was fun" He smiled.

"You call this was fun? You look like a 17 years old" Naomi judged Chenle.

"I'm 19, get it? You're the one who's younger and you're hacking some shit in dark web" Chenle fights back.

"You're 18? Me too!" The one with deeper voice said with excitement.

"O-Oh.. I'm Park Jisung. Interrogator" He smiled.

"Interrogating? Sir, you look like a whole kid" Naomi judged him.

"Say that one more time and I'll slice your throat" Jisung taking out a sharp Kunai from his jacket.

Naomi just shrugged her shoulders. She rise from the bed and slide open the curtain. Hot sun rays hitting her face along with spring breeze as she open up the windows. She look down and she realized the building was 3 storey high.

"Johnny bought you some clothes and a new phone"Jisung said and Naomi turn her back.

"Sounds like he own a black card" Naomi said to herself.

"Everybody in this gang own a black card" Chenle interrupt. Naomi was shock but she didn't show it.

"I bet you also own one" Chenle smiled.

"About black card, I left it at my friends house, I literally left everything-" Jisung came in and interrupt.

"Here's your stuffs, Lucas brought it hours ago" Jisung lift the suitcase and put in on the bed.