33

Seoul, South Korea.

Naomi has finally step into her apartment, after months of leaving it empty. She landed in Seoul two hours ago and decided to have some lunch. Her friend, Violet even brought back her motorsport to the parking spot.

NCT will probably track her down if she stay for too long, since Xiaojun knew where she live. She decided to pack her stuff in a big luggage and boxes. After two hours of packing, she put her stuff in her car.

She doesn't really have a plan, actually. Her plan was actually storm out from the guesthouse, went straight to the airport without holding back and fly to Seoul.

After everything set, she start her engine and leave the apartment. She only left her big furnitures covered with white fabric.

"Hello, land owner?" She called the land owner.

"I would like to sell my apartment...yes...I moved out...I also leave the furnitures for free...thank you." She ended the phone call and start off her engine. She went to her next destination, NCT's mansion.

It took her an hour to get there since the mansion was around the woods and far from the city, she passed the cybergoth city, Neo City. She even remember her date with YangYang.

The mansion's frontyard covered with dried leaves and the plants somehow was dying because of heavy rain. Luckily, she got a spare key and went inside.

She somehow miss the chemical aroma from the basement, yes, it's very strong. It's kind of lonely since Mark even brought the pets went to the trip.

She walked passed the gallery hall, filled with Moon's generation. She reached her room, next to Haechan's room. Her door got a 'knock if you're a man.' sign, she chuckled. She went straight in and saw her room for the last time.

Her room was quiet tidy compare to the other members. The black interior in her room somehow makes the room appear mysterious. She packed the clothes that she bought with Johnny and any of her belongings around the mansion. Good thing her belongings is not that much, so she ready to head outside.

After everything set, she went inside her car. She doesn't want to waste her time lurking around the mansion thinking every sweet moment since they 'betrayed' her.

She called someone who she rarely call this pass few months.

"Mom?...yes, it's me. Nomiko...I'm coming home, mom. No, no...I took uhh..a summer break , yes...My flight? Um...you'll see..yes, mom. Goodbye." She hung up.

"I'm going home." She smiled.

Naomi, hasn't come home yet since last year. After graduate, she said to her mother that she wanted to work abroad. She studied korean so hard during her first time in Seoul and barely call her mother nor her sister. And now, she will spend her lifetime with them.

She did not completely forget about her brother. She can't find a proper time since NCT are trying to find her, she thought, so she run away from her criminal life.

____________________________________

13hours 50 minutes passed...

CHICAGO, USA.

*knock knock

"Mom! It's Nomiko!" Noriko, Naomi's sister calling their mother from the kitchen.

Naomi drag all of her luggage from outside bring it inside and hug her family.

"Oh my god, my little flower!"Her mother kissed her younger child's cheeks.

Noriko help her younger sister's boxes while their mother preparing lunch. All of the luggage and boxes went straight to Naomi's old room.

"Wow, you guys even clean the room?" Naomi checking out there's no dust around.

"Well, we've heard that you coming home yesterday so we clean it up" Noriko smiled.

"What's with you going back to Chicago at this state? South Korea allowed you to have a summer break? You're not a college student." Noriko questioned her sister.

Naomi went silent as if that question didn't exist.

"Or... you came back because something kinda fucked up out there." She guessed. Noriko knew her sister, they're crime family, only Noriko and her mother didn't involve in the game.

"I'll summarize everything real quick before mom beat my ass." Naomi said. Noriko sit down on a chair and ready to hear her sister's story.

"So you know, after one year of staying in Seoul, I decided to become a bartender, m-more like stripper-" She haven't finish yet but her sister gasped.

"Will you stop over reacting? You've worked as a stripper too before becoming an author." Naomi said. Noriko asked her sister to continue her story.

"Ok, I met this guy which is first client. And then we start to talk, he even brought me home and gave me a big tip. Then the other day, n-not like yesterday I mean after few days, I met a different guy at a night club. We talked a lot and we decided to have a date like casuall hangout. Then he brought me to this weird city called Neo City, it's far away from Seoul and it's around the woods, like a hidden city. We dine there and after that he brought me to his mansion-" Her words cut of again by her sister.

"Mansion? You date a rich man?" She question.

"Just listen to me ,will you?" She huffed out before continue.

"I was gasped and all of that. He brought me inside the big ass house and then I suddenly black out." She stopped to watch her sister's reaction and continue again.

"The next day I woke up, my head hurts and I tried to contact the guy that i dated, his number was gone! So I went to my friend's house to stay there for a while, then till the midnight I saw him again in front of my friend's house walking in the dark. I went down, he apologized and wanted to hang out with me again. He wemt silent right after we get in and I asked 'where are we going' multiple times and he suddenly speed up. I was panicked because we didn't drive to his mansion nor the city since we passed both, suddenly his friend injected me with sleeping serum." She continue until her story finished.

"And that's why I came back." Naomi summarize.

"You promised me no crime making in foreign country, Nomiko." Noriko massage her temple.

"But it's anonymous, nobody knows...except mafia members." She mumbled.

"Eventhough you're identity is anonymous, they're looking out for you now. And you said Naoyuki called you, but he didn't admit he's Naoyuki himself?" Noriko summed. Naomi nodded.

"I don't know, he sound like 20 year-old Naoyuki, I wish I could track that number but it's not available as soon as I check my call log." She added.

"Nomiko! Noriko! Lunch is ready!" Gheir mother called out from downstairs.

"I gotta go, finish sort the stuff first." Her sister joked.

"Fine." Naomi stick her tongue out.

She look over her laptop as soon as her sister got out from her room. She has revenge for NCT.

She has no intentions to hurt them, but they hurt her so bad and now she lost trust and confidence to show up as skilled criminal.

Do you want to submit this info to Dark Web?

YES                     NO

FILE SENT SUCCESSFULLY.

a/n: uh oh! what's that? 6 more chpter!