31

Naomi & Yuta finally step foot on their hometown. Her eyes explore mildly watching countless citizens coming out from the underground train station, hypnotizing ad boards and the noon jungle city around her.

"Wah, it's been awhile." She huffed, Yuta agreed.

Lots of place changed and upgraded, both of them talking about the old buildings and memorable places where it use to stand strong. Taeyong gave both of the adult walk around Japan after awhile, letting both the adult being free spirit.

"This place used to be the greatest convenience store I've ever been to when I was young, sadly they tore down the place and built this big ass supermarket." Yuta cussed in Japanese. His Korean and Japanese are like tsundere, he's two different person when he switch his language.

"Across this market, there was my old neighbourhood. I also went to the store every weekend but I didn't happen to see you." Naomi added.

"That's alright, we're happen to met with each other a bit late." Yuta smiled.

"Wanna go buy some snacks?" He asked and she agreed.

Minutes after their mini shopping both bought their beverages and food while walking around their old neighbourhood.

Naomi's mind been blank lately, Hendery. He was the cause. She doesn't blame him yet, for being their own barrier in the relationship. She doesn't even know wether both of them are together because they didn't talk too much since that night happened.

"You seem troubled." Yuta simply notice her shaking eyes, thinking about something and her mind was mile away.

"Earth to Naomi, are you alright?" He waved his delicate hand in front of her face. She shook her head lightly and answered him politely.

"I-I'm fine." She answered shortly while proceed their walk.

"You doesn't seem right, something's off." Yuta mumbled while sipping his can drink. She let out a sigh and Yuta noticed.

"Come on! Tell me about it." Yuta halted.

"Alright. Why don't we take a seat?" She pointed to the empty street bench with her eyes and Yuta lead the way. After taking a seat, both of them start to talking.

"Do you ever fell in love?" Naomi asked absent minded. Yuta didn't expect the question.

"So sudden?" He looked over her. He saw her face was all serious. He cleared his throat and answered her previous question.

"I don't know about love, I think I fell in love once." He crossed his arms and lean back.

"What you'd do if your relationship didn't approve by others?" Naomi fazed out without looking him in the eye.

"I'd runaway with my love one and start a new life." He's sassy attitude jumped out. Naomi carved a big smile, his words somehow cured the sadness in her eventhough it's not that effective to other people.

"I'd do that too if I have courage." Naomi fidgetting her bandaged finger.

"If? What do you mean 'if'? You're the badass motherfucker who killed and hacked with no mercy, young lady. You're Mercyless Mike!" Yuta jumped from his back and released his crossed arms from his chest. He was taken aback from the bravest villian in front of him, who's really afraid about love, zero knowledge about falling in love.

"I don't have the goddamn courage for love, okay?! I just... don't know why." Naomi lowered her head while hearing the train passed by.

"You're too young to know about love, I guess." Yuta leaned back and opened a pack of ciggarettes.

"Hey, I'm same age as Jisung. Note that." She said.

"He knows nothing about love, he join the gang at a very young age. I bet you never learn too." Yuta huffed the smoke. Naomi sighed. Yuta probably is right.

____________________________________

"Nice walk, you two really do walk from noon till midnight." Taeil saw his two Japanese members just came back from lurking around the city.

"Since you guys went out for a walk, we've decided that we'll move out to the countryside next morning." Taeil sipped his coffee. Naomi threw a bar of chocolate to Taeil.

"Mercyless Mike gave me this?" He examinated the chocolate bar while Naomi walk to her room.

"Exactly" She answer shortly.

"Both of us on duty, right?" Yuta ask Taeil while he's scrolling through his phone.

"Who? Me?" Taeil pointed himself. Yuta shook his head.

"Oh, you and Naomi. Yes." Taeil chew his chocolate.

"Do you know what's wrong with Naomi? She's kinda distant with Hendery ever since the day Taeyong announce we leave Italy." Yuta scooted himself closer to Taeil.

Taeil only shook his head and Yuta huffed a long sigh.

"What's wrong? Are they fighting? Like, hacker team misunderstanding?" Taeil ask. He's usually with the assassin team so he doesn't know much about hacking team condition.

Yuta shook his head. He wanted to find out why these two people acting distant for such a long time.

a/n: hi im back!! this book have been on a long hiatus bcs im very busy lately, and i have a good chance to write a short chapter, i'll publish the chapters i've done lately!

i also did a new book called Puzzle Piece which is Jaemin soulmate au, you can check it if you're interested!!

have a good day!MAW reached 100M today im so happy