27

She's doing her job in her laptop, wasting half of her day hacking some government files. After hours of clicking and typing, she did it. The easy way to recognize the bank that Astro will rob soon. A sudden ambush along with robbery will be a new thing for them.

She shut down the laptop, after that, she stretch her body along with a groan and a silent yawn escaped from her mouth, the clock was read as 3 a.m. she whipped her head to the left and saw Rachel was sleep with all the comforts she have.

Her phone vibrated on the desk, she slowly picked it up with her infirm energy, as if she was ill. She adjusted her vision by squinting her eyes to look over the numbers properly, she didn't recognize and picked up the call with no hesitate.

"Hello?" that's all she said with her tired voice.

"Hello, Nomiko. It's been a while" A male voice called her by her Japanese name, the voice she heard somewhat recognisable, her brain seemed too tired to process what and who was calling her in 3 a.m. She scratch her non itchy head, she's confuse, waiting for her brain to comprehense what was happened.

"W-Who is this? Why are you calling me at 3 a.m?" She asked with confusion on her voice.

"How pity you don't remember me after all of those years we grew up together." He said from the other line. The words she tried to process, there's only one words she can say.

"N-Naoyuki?" She stuck at her words, that's her brother's name. That's all she able to say. She was at the verge of crying after hearing her brother's voice after years of separate from each other.

"Who the fuck is Naoyuki?" The voice said. She was shocked at the voice, a small gasp escaped from her mouth, it's him isn't it? Naomi eyes flooded with tears, waiting for it to stream down from her cheeks, but the man's voice stop it from the emotional words she said. She stopped there doesn't know what to say.

"W-what?" She felt a bit dissapointed, the disbelief carved on her heart was too painful to experience what she faced just now. The line from the other side ended.

"Wait wait no!" she said quietly avoiding herself from waking up Rachel from her sleep.

She looked back at the number that just called her. She dialed it again and waiting the number to pick up.

"The number you dialed is not register on network"

She's angry at herself , she cursed herself at her wrong doings. She open her laptop again, trying to track the number where it came from. All the effort was useless. the number was destroyed minutes ago and she doesn't even know where the number came from. The man spoke in English perhaps carved a little accent in his pronunciations.

She was stressed about was just happen, without bother herself to dig deep, she went to her bed and immediately drove herself to dreamland.

____________________________________

Everyone was chattering loudly on the dining table during the fresh Monday morning. Everyone was there except for Naomi, because she slept much late than usual.

The chatters, forks and plates clanking with each other, glasses with beverages and various types of breakfast all presented on the table. Everyone ate well that morning.

"Morning, Naomi! I heard you spent your time doing your last research." Taeil greeted the last member to woke up. She walked foward to the nearest seat, between Taeyong and Lucas. Her eyes blinked weakly while her breakfast was settled by Lucas, who's busy pouring her juice into an empty clean glass. She thanked her with a small thin smile and eat her food right away.

"How's your sleepless night?" Johnny teased her. She only let out a tired exhale and answer him with a small volumed voice.

"Tiring." She haven't gained any energy yet, she poked her toast multiple times and Taeyong noticed her behaviour that morning.

"Are you okay? You look so tired today." Taeyong lean lower to have a closer look on her tired face. She nodded weakly.

"I'll take her to the room, she seemed too tired." Rachel got up from her seat to fetch Naomi, bring her to the room. Few members watch both of the female walked away before proceed eating their breakfast.

"How long have you been doing your research?" Rachel asked while she's slowly lied Naomi down on her own bed.

Naomi yawned quietly and answer her with her low volumed voice.

"Around 3a.m if I not mistaken. Don't worry, I just got a headache." Naomi rest her arms on her forehead, her long sleeves covered her eyelids while her breathing becoming more slow and relax.

"You've passed your bedtime, I told you to stay awake until 1:30 but you disobeyed me. Next time, don't you dare do that. I'll go get some pills and water for you, go and take a rest. If you need anything call me." Rachel was a bit dissapointed towards Naomi about the fact that she break the rule that she stay awake passed her bed time.

"You know that I'm not a minor anymore, Rae." Naomi called Rachel by her new nickname.

"You're a minor to me. Go and take a rest or I'll let Taeyong come over." Rachel threatened her. Naomi silently groans. Yes, she hate him.

____________________________________

"Is she's okay? Looks like she overworked herslef in there" He asked Rachel with concerned face. Rachel patted his shoulders and said.

"She's okay. You can go and ask her if she need anything" Rachel told him. It's looks like she knows something. He gave her answer no by shaking his head.

"No, just let her be. She's tired."

"You like her,don't you?" She asked, he whipped his head facing Rachel. She only carved a straight face, waiting for his answer. He only shrugged his shoulders and walked away,as if the question was never exist.

"Men" Rachel shaking her head, leading her own way separately from him.