Thirty one

ARIA
Welcome to Rosewood. The sign that I hat begun to hate over time. Once again, I was returning to this cursed town for another bad reason. The only thing connecting this time and the last time was Charlotte. Charlotte wanted to be released, now she's in a coma and because of that, -A has been reincarnated.

"The court asked the girls and I to come back to Rosewood. Alison and Mary have been asking if they can have Charlotte released. There's a hearing in 2 days and Alison wants to talk to us before."

I should've never gone back. I should've declined Alison's request since the person she wanted to free had been tormenting me.

I parked at The Radley, Ezra having booked us a room an hour ago. My mom had agreed that she'd send us messages and videos of Olivia.

As we checked in, my mother sent one. Olivia was playing with some of my old barbie dolls.

"How is she? How's Olivia?" Ezra asked as the door to our hotel room opened up.

"She's playing with my old barbie dolls, the ones I had from when I was a kid..." I spoke, slightly smiling.

"She's just like her mommy..." Ezra planted a small kiss on my lips. I was taken aback, but I smiled. I had been wondering for a while if Ezra and I would ever be together again.
———
(The next day)
I slept like a baby. I hadn't woken up from any nightmares, Olivia was safe with my mom and Ezra had been sleeping beside me, making me feel safe.

My eyes opened to see a tray full of food, meaning that Ezra ordered room service. He did walk out of the bathroom, jeans on but a t-shirt nowhere to be seen.

"You like the view?" He asked as I immediately threw a pillow perfectly at his face.

"I'm going to get dressed." I spoke after putting a piece of toast into my mouth as Ezra attempted to hug me. I pushed him away laughing as I started to place clothes on my body.

After what seemed like forever, I was now fully dressed, with Ezra still shirtless on the bed. I grabbed my phone as it buzzed.

Spencer: Aria...please tell me your back? We need to meet up...ASAP.

I ignored the text, before my phone buzzed again, and me mistaking it for a text from one of my other friends, I opened it, my eyes widening.

A.D: Little miss Aria is back in the dollhouse. Too bad Ezra won't always be there when you need him...

A tear formed in my eye, making Ezra turn his attention to me.

"Aria...what's wrong?" He asked as he shuffled over to me, holding my left hand in his.

I showed the text to him, causing me to let a tear slip.

"I'm never leaving you..." Ezra calmed me down as he placed his arms around me and hugged me.

"I-I'm gonna head to the hospital. I want to see her..." Aria spoke as she detangled herself from Ezra, giving him a quick peck on the lips before leaving.