Five

JASON
It had been almost 1 month since Aria and I kissed and even though my mom warned me against it, I was going back to school, for the first time since Ali's body was discovered. This way, I could be around Aria to keep Mr Fitz from trying anything. I would be attending my first classes today.

Getting up early is something I never missed. I got dressed, putting my hair just the way I wanted it, usually slicked to the back or side, but for today, I scrunched my hair, creating make-shift curls by myself. Aria would be proud.

I made my way to school, seeing Aria in Mr Fitz' classroom. Aria seemed as if she was on the brink of tears, so I opened the door and walked over to her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing to my girlfriend??" I asked, holding Aria and she gave me a look of safety now that I was here.

"Mr DiLaurentis...I suggest you leave since Ms Montgomery and I were in the middle of a conversation..." Mr Fitz explained.

"The conversation is over. Let's go babe." I said, walking Aria out of the room. She hugged me.

"Thanks Jason. I'm so glad to have you as a friend." Aria spoke, smiling.

"Of course Aria." I said, smiling back at her.
———
We attended our classes, but because English was the last period of the day, we skipped. I had noticed that Spencer, Hanna and Emily were avoiding Aria. Hanna and Emily would make an attempt to talk to her, but Spencer would warn them not to, just like Alison did. Alison would have publicly shamed Aria for defending me if she was here.

ARIA
Jason and I skipped English, heading back to my place. My mom wouldn't be home since she was helping my dad out at Hollis today. As Jason and I walked up the stairs, my phone buzzed.

Mom: Hey Aria, is Jason with you?

Me: Yeah. We are just catching up on some school work...why?

Mom: Your dad suggested that maybe Jason could stay over for dinner? He figured that since Jason's dad is in Philly and his mom is nowhere to be found, maybe he would enjoy spending dinner with us?

Me: Sure. I'll ask him.

"Hey Jason? Wanna stay over for dinner?" I asked as we walked into my room.

"Sure. Why not." Jason responded, setting his bag near my desk.

Me: Jason said yes. We'll most likely be upstairs when you get home. Is Mike gonna be with us also?

Mom: Mike says that he'll be late due to Lacrosse practice.

Me: See you when you get home.

Jason and I set up our study space, basically on the floor, with my laptop showing some music choices. We studied for a while, constantly laughing or saying things that wouldn't please our parents. At one point, I forgot that we were in my room, studying, since I had not so secretly been staring at Jason, looking him up and down. I was surprised to think that he never had a girlfriend. He was always seen hooking up with a girl every night, but they never stuck. He never ever dated a girl he hooked up with.

"Aria? Are you ok?" Jason asked, snapping me out of my trance.

"Y-Yeah...I'm fine." I said, brushing it off.

Jason and I continued to study, until the vibe in the room changed. I walked over to my closet, making sure Jason couldn't see me. I had been in pants and a long t-shirt all day, but apparently by body couldn't handle that since the next thing I know, I'm in shorts and a tank-top. I walked out, sitting back down across from Jason. I wouldn't do anything since I knew that Ali was alive and she probably knew everything.

JASON
As Aria sat back down, I could see that she had changed what she was wearing. She looked extremely cute in what she was wearing. I never had a reason to like Aria, since she was just my sisters best friend, but now that Ali was dead, I felt like there was nothing stopping me from dating Aria, since that's what I've wanted since I first met Aria.

I stopped writing the answers to the questions in the textbook. I put my pen down and looked up at Aria.

"Aria. I need to tell you something..." I said, grabbing her attention.

"What is it Jason?" I asked, confused.

"Ever since I met you, I've felt something that I have never felt when I was with the other girls that I hooked up with. It was like you were a special girl, the girl I was meant to be with. Alison was the only person stopping me from dating you since she would have publicly outed me if I did, but now that she's gone, I fell like I could finally let myself go..." I admitted my true feelings for Aria.

"Jason...I-I...never mind." Aria said before she held my hand and pulled me over to her.

I placed my lips on hers as my hands moved down to her waist. Her hands moved to my neck as we kissed. We stood up, not breaking the kiss, before we laid on the bed, Aria under me. After a few minutes, her top was off, revealing her bra, whereas my hair was now messed up and my top was also off. We made out for about 5 minutes, before we heard the front door open and shut. We sat up, Aria quickly putting her top on as I did the same. We sat back down, getting back to the questions we were doing.

"We can continue our little detour later?" I asked, smirking.

"I would love to Jason..." Aria said before kissing my cheek. This was definitely the start of something amazing. I finally had the girl I had a crush on and she had me.