Thirty

ARIA
"We're over Jason! I can't do this anymore!" I said, ripping the engagement ring off my finger.

I jolted up. "Aria? Are you ok?" Ezra asked as he walked into the room, half naked wearing only shorts. I was used to that since that's how I woke up to him before we broke up.

"I-I'm fine..." I said, wiping the sweat off my forehead.
———
Before long, it had reached 9 am and by this time, Olivia woke up, wanting to be fed. Ezra put on a shirt before coming into the kitchen. I made Olivia some cereal, watching as Ezra checked his phone.

"Mommy...why do Ezra and I look so much alike?" Olivia asked, finishing her meal.

"Well...you look like Ezra...because he's your biological father...not Jason..." I said, just getting it over with.

"DADDY!" She said happily, running over to Ezra and giving him a hug.

"Are you and mommy gonna get married now?" Olivia asked.

"N-No. For now, your father and I are just figuring things out. As soon as anything becomes official, you'll be the first to know. Deal?" I asked, holding my hand out for Olivia to shake.

"Ok!" She said, smiling. Ezra smiled at me and I went back to making breakfast. As I waited for my breakfast to cook, I received a text.

Hanna: We have a problem.

Emily: -A is back as -A.D!

Me: What?! How?! Why?!

Emily: Charlotte was hit with a car and she's now in a coma. -A.D texted Spencer this morning demanding to know who hit her and why.

Spencer: All we know is that Charlotte has a lot of enemies...

Me: I'll come back this afternoon. I have to deal with the whole Jason, Ezra, Olivia situation.

Hanna: Just as long as you come back...again.

Me: I'll see you guys later.

"What's going on Aria? You just looked shocked..." Ezra said, snapping me out of thoughts.

"O-Oh. -A is back as -A.D and Charlotte has been hit by a car. She's in a coma." I said, falling to the floor in tears. As I opened my eyes, I wasn't in Ezra's loft.

"Your ruining my family. Your taking Jason away from me and taking Alison's attention for yourself. All I want is to have a family, yet you and your stupid baby are ruining everything!" A muffled voice spoke as the door was opened.

"C-Charles...if it's you...please...don't h-hurt me..." I said, whimpering. I was now being kicked by my baby and I wasn't in the mood.

"Oh no...I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm just gonna tease you...make you feel worthless. I mean...you are my doll, my pregnant doll..." Charles spoke as they slowly took off their mask. Removing the hoodie, the head mask and the face mask, Charles had finally been revealed.

"CECE?!" I asked in shock.

"Oh don't act so surprised. Your little girl warned you every time she kicked..." Cece said, placing her hand on my stomach.

"Get...your hand...off me." I said, threatening. Cece obviously didn't know that I dated my karate instructor while also taking a few weeks worth of karate lessons.

"Feisty little liar..." Cece spoke, before grabbing out her camera.

"Say cheese!" She said, snapping a picture of me chained to a bed, my hands protecting my stomach. Turning off the locations or any tracking method, she stopped.

"Who should receive this little image? Oh...how about your friends or Alison? Your parents and Mike...never mind...not fun. How about Tanner? Oh she'd love this...or even...Jason..." Cece pondered.

"How about all!" Cece said, pressing send. I sat there in pain.

"Aria!" Ezra spoke, snapping me out of my trance. I couldn't believe that Charlotte had been run over and -A was back...but as -A.D.

"I need to text my mom to ask her if Olivia can stay over. I'm going back to Rosewood and your coming with me." I said, texting my mom

Mom: Hey Aria, what's up?

Me: Is it cool if Olivia stays with you for a while? Ezra and I have some unresolved stuff we need to figure out.

Mom: Sounds good. You can drop her off today if you'd like?

Me: Sounds good. See you in an hour.

I put my phone away and got Olivia packed. We got into Ezra's car before dropping Olivia off at my moms place. From there, Ezra and I made our way back to Rosewood...again.