Twenty nine

ARIA
Jason and I stood in the hospital, watching as Olivia had stitches applied to her arm.

"Why are you here?" Jason asked, giving Ezra a look.

"I'm here to see how my daughter is doing." Ezra replied, now making Jason angry. I nudged Ezra so he wouldn't piss Jason off, and I held Jason's arm, stopping him.

As we waited, Spencer, Alison, Hanna and Emily showed up, worried about Olivia.

"Is she doing ok?" Hanna asked, seeing Olivia with Dr Rowen.

"Yeah. She's just getting stitches." I said, letting a tear slip.

After a while, Jason, Ezra and I took Olivia home, the girls heading home.

I placed my bag on the bench while exhaling. As I relaxed myself, Jason came over and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Get off me." I removed it.

"Aria-" Jason attempted to talk but I walked off.

"Ezra, can you watch Olivia for me?" I said, my head pounding. Watching as Ezra nodded his head, I walked upstairs, followed by an angry Jason.

"What the hell is wrong with you Aria?" Jason said, pushing my buttons and getting on my nerves.

"You know what Jason! I'm sick of this! I'm sick of you!" I said, lashing out.

"W-What?" He asked, shocked.

"Being told that I'm always going to be a liar by my fiancé...that hurt. I have never once lied to you about my feelings or about my relationship with Ezra. I got a DNA test for Olivia because I thought that she looked more like Ezra than you." I said, explaining my thought process.

"You kept the test from me!" Jason retaliated.

"I kept it from you because I didn't worry you just in case I was just going crazy! I was shocked and scared when I found out, but I DID NOT lie about Olivia being Ezra's kid. I NEVER kept that a secret from you. I genuinely believed that Olivia was your daughter when we found out that I was pregnant. I had completely forgotten about me and Ezra!" I said, snapping at Jason.

My eyes dropped to my engagement ring that rested on my finger. Jason saw where I was looking and started to panic.

"Coming home from being accused by Spencer to find that my fiancé had pushed the father of my daughter into a wall, causing my daughter to get hurt is the last thing I expected. You put Olivia at risk Jason! I don't care if your angry at Ezra! That is no excuse to hurt him and hurt Olivia in the process!" I said, my eyes now tear stained.
———
EZRA
I could hear yelling upstairs, so I tried my best to keep Olivia from hearing what was going on.

"Ezra...why are mommy and daddy fighting?" Olivia asked, catching me by surprise.

"Oh, uh...Jason did something bad." I said, slightly smiling.

As Olivia and I talked, Aria walked downstairs.

"Ezra, can you please help Olivia pack a bag please? We're leaving...tonight." Aria spoke.

ARIA
Ezra nodded, taking Olivia to her room.

"We're over Jason! I can't do this anymore!" I said, ripping the engagement ring off my finger. Putting the ring on the table, I grabbed my phone and bag before going upstairs. Having packed a bag in 5 minutes, Ezra, Olivia and I walked out the door, leaving Jason upset and shocked.

"Where are we going?" Ezra asked, confused.

"Can we stay at your place for a while?" I asked, watching as Ezra nodded, starting his car.
———
We got to Ezra's place (A loft between Rosewood and Philly), him setting up a bed for Olivia and I to sleep in. Once we got ready, I said goodnight to Olivia before putting her to bed.

"Thank you so much Ezra..." I said, hugging him.

"Of course Aria." Ezra said, smiling.

"Oh, and I wanted to ask...when are we telling Olivia?" Ezra asked, making me panic.

"Tomorrow. We can tell her tomorrow over some lunch ok?" I asked, hoping that would settle his nerves. As Ezra went to his room and I got into bed, I got a text.

Spencer: I'm so sorry for having a go at you. I hope I didn't cause any trouble.

Me: It's nothing, but I did end it with Jason.

Spencer: Oh, Aria, I am so, so sorry!

Me: Goodnight Spencer.